PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Doctor

Goldenpony
10-26-2012, 04:02 PM
After recently getting my '85 GT restored by Bruce & Chris at Gould's shop, I wanted to get my 10 hole wheels looking better. I wanted to stay with the OE look, so I started looking around. What I was finding was wheels that looked worse than what I had, or is they looked good, people were asking riduiculous prices for them. I finally decided to give Glenn at Wheel Doctors in Blue Ash a try.
It took a bit of time for him to get them back to me, but I had originally told him I wasn't in a big hurry for them. I got 3 of them back today. The fourth will be done in a few days. To tell the truth, I was kind of holding my breath wondering how they would come out. All I can say is OMG! The wheels look better than they did when they were brand new. They are powder coated and Glenn said they should hold up real well.
I am totally happy with my experience with Wheel Doctor and recommend them to anybody needing wheel work. Thanks Glenn & crew. :thanks:

chris91
10-26-2012, 04:44 PM
No pics?? Boo!! Lol

plated
10-26-2012, 04:46 PM
good deal,i used them once they fixed one of my 20 bullets that got bent $75 picked it up next day,i had good luck with them.the 85 looks good even on a rainy cloudy day:)

Goldenpony
10-26-2012, 04:58 PM
No pics?? Boo!! Lol

I'll get a pic posted when I get a change to clean them up. Have new white letter tires (still blue letters) and it was raining when I picked them up so the wheels and car are kind of nasty right now. I will get pics before long.

Goldenpony
10-28-2012, 06:03 PM
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/wrappedt/Wheels/

2nd. pic is un-done wheel for comparison

chris91
10-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Wow!! They look new again. Definitely some nice work.

Goldenpony
10-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Wow!! They look new again. Definitely some nice work.

Thanks. Well worth the $85 a wheel