PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Polishing

Dtony
10-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Are there any local places that do aluminum polishing? I plan on taking my SC off soon and want to get it and the upper pipes polished.

jktruckin06
10-28-2012, 08:11 PM
P & C Metal Polishing on glendale milford west of I75. not sure of quality of work or price though, I just pass it alot

Stangman
10-28-2012, 08:14 PM
Brandon Alexander, INSANEBA on here is a metal polisher. He doesnt log on here much, but if you want his info I can get it. He's up in Lima.

Dtony
10-28-2012, 09:22 PM
P & C Metal Polishing on glendale milford west of I75. not sure of quality of work or price though, I just pass it alot

I will look into them, thanks.

Dtony
10-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Brandon Alexander, INSANEBA on here is a metal polisher. He doesnt log on here much, but if you want his info I can get it. He's up in Lima.

That would be great if you can get his info. I have polished a couple intakes before and it's just too time consuming.

1_slo_92
10-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Plus 1 for Brandon great guy n cool as hell to bs with

mustang8998
10-29-2012, 05:30 AM
St Bernard Polishing, down the street from CincySpeed.

jktruckin06
10-29-2012, 09:04 AM
hey now that i think of it, go talk to bob`s braided right north of pisgah on 42. his guy does a killer job. he might have some parts or pictures of shit he has done.

Dtony
10-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the leads, i plan on contacting all these to see which one can do the best job.

MWoods26
10-29-2012, 07:28 PM
St Bernard Polishing, down the street from CincySpeed.

This place was outragious! I used to work in Elmwood right by these guys. I took a pair of alum wheels off a Yamaha YSR50 I have in there to see what they would charge an they told me 100 bucks..... EACH WHEEL! (Its only a little 12 inch wheel if you have never seen a YSR)They had already been polished at one time just needed a good cleaning. I thought the guy was messing with me at first but he was dead serious. Needless to say I bought a jar of mothers and one of those polishing balls that goes on a drill. Turned out great and had 20 bucks and a hour or two in it.

Dtony
10-29-2012, 08:17 PM
This place was outragious! I used to work in Elmwood right by these guys. I took a pair of alum wheels off a Yamaha YSR50 I have in there to see what they would charge an they told me 100 bucks..... EACH WHEEL! (Its only a little 12 inch wheel if you have never seen a YSR)They had already been polished at one time just needed a good cleaning. I thought the guy was messing with me at first but he was dead serious. Needless to say I bought a jar of mothers and one of those polishing balls that goes on a drill. Turned out great and had 20 bucks and a hour or two in it.

Yikes, This is good information to have. I figured this was a good place to ask since a lot of local guys have probably dealt with these places.

I am hoping to get the SC and the upper pipes polished for a couple hundred.

I would do powder coating but it is not possible without disassmebling the SC.

Dtony
10-29-2012, 08:22 PM
I went ahead and sent INSANEBA a PM. It seems he is well repected here so I will start there.