PDA

View Full Version : Anybody looking for a maint. job near Florence Ky.

Evolved
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
If anybody is looking for a decent paying job with good benefits, and in air conditioned buildings let me know. We need people bad but you must have maintenance experience. I can meet up with you on my way to work one day and get a resume. I take 71 to work. We work 7 days a week in certain areas but the money is great. The place is called ZF Steering.

exrider416
11-13-2012, 02:09 PM
What is the ballpark pay? Not exactly looking just curious of pay then I might be.

Goober
11-13-2012, 02:54 PM
What kind of maintenance are we talking about? Machine repair, electric, millwright work, tin work, HVAC? I'm out of work right now, skilled welder/fabricator (DoD certifications) with a background in building trades, machining and some maintenance. Steady work history, this is the first time I've been out of work in 13 years.

Evolved
11-13-2012, 08:19 PM
The pay vary's based on experience but can start around 19$ and top out is 24.xx but can go as high as 28.xx An hr with testing. We do mainly machine repair and some welding fabricating.

Evolved
11-13-2012, 08:22 PM
The starting pay can be higher also depending on your knowledge. We have had a lot of interviews but people didn't know what they want here.

Goober
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM
The starting pay can be higher also depending on your knowledge. We have had a lot of interviews but people didn't know what they want here.

This just made my decision. I was considering it, but if HR and management are unsure what they want, then I don't want to be there. I've dealt with that sh#t for too long, and for a lot more money.

Evolved
11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
They can't be looking for to much here cause I got a job with very little experience. But the choice is yours.

Goober
11-13-2012, 09:26 PM
It's only $2/hr more than I'm interviewing for this week, and the other job doesn't require relocation whereas the one with your company does.

Evolved
11-13-2012, 10:09 PM
It's only $2/hr more than I'm interviewing for this week, and the other job doesn't require relocation whereas the one with your company does.

I agree. Not worth relocating if the job turns out not what you expected.