PDA

View Full Version : Ruth's Chris Cincinnati

Goldenpony
12-02-2012, 01:25 AM
Had dinner (my birthday) at the new Ruth's Chris steakhouse tonight. OMG, it was fantastic. We have been fans of Ruth's Chris in Lahaina, Maui for years and I have always hoped they would come to Cincinnati.
I had one of the very best filets I have ever eaten. We had Calamari for an appetizer that killed. Service was "spot on". Had Creme Brulee for desert - to die for.
Can't afford to eat there often, but will definitely go back when we want to have a special night out. :)

Pops Fun
12-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a great place... Happy Birthday Jim

95redstang
12-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I was down there last night in a black towncar limo

beefcake
12-03-2012, 11:39 PM
always up for a great steak!

happy blated

1987LXVert
12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
One of my Techs here at the shop talks highly of that place but says stop by the bank before going lol. Can't wait to try it!!

Goldenpony
12-06-2012, 03:53 PM
One of my Techs here at the shop talks highly of that place but says stop by the bank before going lol. Can't wait to try it!!
Pricey, yes. No worse than other high end steak houses. I spent a lot more at Morton's or Jag's. I'd say the food is better than some other places with similar prices.

Rick93coupe
12-06-2012, 05:03 PM
My wife and I were going to eat at the one in Lahaina but the wait was over 2 hrs when we were there. I'm glad to hear theres one in Cincinnatti, we'll definitely visit that one.

Qtr milerocket
12-06-2012, 07:19 PM
I've always heard great things about them. I was going to try the one in Columbus years ago but I got off work late and ended up going to Flemings at the Greene in Beavercreek. Ruth's Chris is definitely on my list though!

Peace :cool2:

James

Goldenpony
12-06-2012, 08:57 PM
My wife and I were going to eat at the one in Lahaina but the wait was over 2 hrs when we were there. I'm glad to hear theres one in Cincinnatti, we'll definitely visit that one.

If you get back to Maui, make a reservation at Ruth's Chris. If you can score a window seat, you can watch the sunset over the ocean. Fantastic!

RIXXX93GT
12-06-2012, 09:56 PM
If you get back to Maui, make a reservation at Ruth's Chris. If you can score a window seat, you can watch the sunset over the ocean. Fantastic!

Its worth the wait, had a couple jack and cokes watching that sunset. My favorite is the one in Indianapolis downtown because well we cant afford to go to Maui every year.:(

Goldenpony
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Its worth the wait, had a couple jack and cokes watching that sunset. My favorite is the one in Indianapolis downtown because well we cant afford to go to Maui every year.:(

We can't go to Maui every year, but we try to go there maybe every 2 or 3 years. It's our favorite place on the planet.

Maximus
12-07-2012, 12:39 PM
We can't go to Maui every year, but we try to go there maybe every 2 or 3 years. It's our favorite place on the planet.

Road to Hana!! AWESOME drive!:bigthumb

Goldenpony
12-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Road to Hana!! AWESOME drive!:bigthumb

You got that right! Have done it many times. Love it.

RIXXX93GT
12-07-2012, 11:09 PM

Where do you stay when you're there?

Goldenpony
12-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Where do you stay when you're there?

We've stayed in a couple different hotels in Lahaina. Most of the time, we stay at Ka'anapali Beach Hotel. We've also stayed at the Royal Lahaina. :)

Rick93coupe
12-07-2012, 11:24 PM
It's hard to describe but it's definitely the most most beautiful place I've ever seen.