Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
99 ford windstar white dual sliders $1800 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 99 ford windstar white dual sliders $1800

Dirtyd0g
12-02-2012, 02:34 PM
We don't need this van anymore since we bought the big one. It's been good to us. I have done tons of work to it since we got it but we have had it about 4 years and my large family barely fits anymore.

The good it runs great plenty of power when we got it I pulled the transmission and went through it, it was quite expensive even for me I did it completely with the intention of keeping it for a while which we have. It does have an intermitten harsh 1-2 shift when cold but otherwise works great. When I pulled the transmission I put new water pump, rear main seal, oil pan gasket,belts hoses, sparks plugs and wires, etc....anything I thought might give trouble and I am not aware of any leaks.

I have also changed all 4 shocks/struts wheel bearings, brakes including calipers,hoses,rotors wheel cylinders,rotors etc...The goal is safety.
It went to beechmont ford for all the recalls which brings me to the bad.

Since they welded those braces on the subframe the abs no longer works I suspect they fried the abs computer so I pulled the fuse it has great brakes but the abs and brake lights are illuminated because of it.

The roof needs painted badly, but nobody sees it so you could brush paint it and nobody would notice. Interior needs cleaned out good. I have 5 kids enough said.
Passenger side sliding door opens but doesn't unlock properly I find if I lift up on the handle and hit the unlock button at the same time it opens right up or open it from the inside.
Tires are good it they will last about a year under normal/heavy usage.

call me at 513 898 1580
Alan

Dirtyd0g
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Want this gone tired of paying for insurance and tags $1500 takes it. Great family van I wouldn't have a problem getting in it and driving it anywhere I needed to go. In fact that is exactly what we did with it until we got a bigger better machine.

87poopcoupe
12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
any pics ?

Dirtyd0g
12-05-2012, 10:47 AM
no I don't but feel free to come take it for a drive it looks ok, not perfect but no major damage anywhere.

Dirtyd0g
12-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Needing to make some Christmas cash first $1500 takes it. If I still have it after Christmas price goes back up to $2200 this is a great deal. Don't let pics stop you no it isn't perfect but it's well worth the money safe,reliable and drives great. No major damage on the body. Looks like any other white 99 windstar otherwise.

Right now I am motivated to sell!

Dirtyd0g
12-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Bump TTT Runs great