PDA

View Full Version : Bob Costas

DSSKing68
12-04-2012, 07:25 AM
What a douche...did anyone else watch Sunday Night Football on NBC? He used his two minutes of fame at halftime to go on some liberal rant about handguns and how they have no place in society. (while referring to the Belcher murder/suicide)

F Him. Why do celebrities/performers think they can spew there nonsense at any given time? I e-mailed NBC 10 times yesterday...not that it will do a bit of good.

:flipoff:

sean
12-04-2012, 08:45 AM
What an ass hat. I can't believe there are people in the world that believe taking guns out of the law abiding citizens hands will end gun violence.

5.0calypso93lx
12-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Heard about this as well. I've hated that guy ever since he made some stupid comments during the break on a Cincy vs Steelers game he was working here in Cincy at the stadium a few years ago. It's amazing how ignorant people are.

redfirepearlgt
12-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I want to start a coalition to ban Baseball. After all those baseball bats have killed people. And let's also ban the Olympics. There are way to many events that use blunt objects that have been used as weapons. Oh, and Hockey, those sticks could be fatal. Come to think of it pens and pencils should also be banned along with eating utensils because they all could potentially kill someone...

Apparently Bob Costas and the rest of pinhead liberal america has never played the game clue. There's a gun, a rope, a candlestick, a lead pipe, and a monkey wrench that are suspected weapons used in the mystery game.

Costas is such a spineless dog I bet he can lick his own genitals.

HEY BOB MOVE YOUR ASS TO EUROPE IF YOU WANT GUN CONTROL. I'LL CHIP IN FOR YOUR ONE-WAY TICKET FOR EXPORTATION IF YOU WILL DENOUNCE YOUR U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND LEAVE.

There are multitudes of methods used in crimes like this that do not involve a handgun. Fact is if the person in enraged to the point of killing, he/she will use whatever object available to do so. AFTER ALL THE FIRST RECORDED MURDER/HATE CRIME THAT TOOK PLACE WAS LONG BEFORE GUNPOWDER (Cain and Abel).

Walter
12-04-2012, 10:42 AM
I want to start a coalition to ban Baseball. After all those baseball bats have killed people. And let's also ban the Olympics. There are way to many events that use blunt objects that have been used as weapons. Oh, and Hockey, those sticks could be fatal. Come to think of it pens and pencils should also be banned along with eating utensils because they all could potentially kill someone...

Apparently Bob Costas and the rest of pinhead liberal america has never played the game clue. There's a gun, a rope, a candlestick, a lead pipe, and a monkey wrench that are suspected weapons used in the mystery game.

Costas is such a spineless dog I bet he can lick his own genitals.

HEY BOB MOVE YOUR ASS TO EUROPE IF YOU WANT GUN CONTROL. I'LL CHIP IN FOR YOUR ONE-WAY TICKET FOR EXPORTATION IF YOU WILL DENOUNCE YOUR U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND LEAVE.

There are multitudes of methods used in crimes like this that do not involve a handgun. Fact is if the person in enraged to the point of killing, he/she will use whatever object available to do so. AFTER ALL THE FIRST RECORDED MURDER/HATE CRIME THAT TOOK PLACE WAS LONG BEFORE GUNPOWDER (Cain and Abel).

Preach on brotha :bigthumb

Kwik92GT
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/Kwik92GT/spoons.jpg

turbostang95
12-04-2012, 07:55 PM
dudes a idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04 Venom
12-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Why is it necessary to have stroke over these type of comments by Costas, or anyone else? The Supreme Court settled this issue once and for all. Who gives a shit? Not, me.

ibstrokin
12-05-2012, 02:11 AM
People are upset because he passed off false info as fact, and he has the ability to form public opinion. People are upset because they fear their rights are being threatened every time comments like this are made. People are upset because they fear the Liberal mindset that assumes gun laws and restrictions decrease violence.

5.0calypso93lx
12-05-2012, 04:16 AM
If you don't care, why post in this thread?

DSSKing68
12-05-2012, 07:20 AM
If you don't care, why post in this thread?

+10000

And do you not think just because you believe the Supreme Court ruled on it there aren't other angles the anti-gun liberal f*cks will try? There is always going to be the argument, I was more p*ssed that he chose the platform on which he did to rant. His approval ratings are almost as good as our saviors now.....

DSSKing68
12-05-2012, 07:30 AM
FYI - The other douche whitlock that started the stupidity actually compared the NRA to the KKK. That makes sense...yea.

Black92LX
12-05-2012, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dBOR2V9nU&feature=player_embedded

Kwik92GT
12-05-2012, 06:51 PM
People are upset because he passed off false info as fact, and he has the ability to form public opinion. People are upset because they fear their rights are being threatened every time comments like this are made. People are upset because they fear the Liberal mindset that assumes gun laws and restrictions decrease violence.

04 Venom ^^ THIS ^^

We are just a Supreme Court Justice, or two, from no longer having the right to bear arms. Do you really believe the 2nd Amendment will never be challenged again in the Supreme Court? Will you give a shit if the next time they vote on it it goes the other way? If you don't give a shit that's fine. I'm a gun owner and I DO give a shit.

Gongshow
12-06-2012, 12:35 AM
How the fuck are we supposed to defend ourselves gunless? Can you say police state and take an ass raping from obama? Bob Costas can. Fucking Asshole. /rant

04 Venom
12-06-2012, 10:02 AM
04 Venom ^^ THIS ^^

We are just a Supreme Court Justice, or two, from no longer having the right to bear arms. Do you really believe the 2nd Amendment will never be challenged again in the Supreme Court? Will you give a shit if the next time they vote on it it goes the other way? If you don't give a shit that's fine. I'm a gun owner and I DO give a shit.

I own guns as well. No, I don't believe the 2010 Supreme Court decision will be overturned.

5.0calypso93lx
12-06-2012, 10:14 AM
I own guns as well. No, I don't believe the 2010 Supreme Court decision will be overturned.

A lot of people felt a lot of ways about a lot of decisions that didn't turn out. Nothing wrong with a little education and awareness which is the point of this thread.

redfirepearlgt
12-06-2012, 11:23 AM

And that is your opinion. I wish it were that cut and dry. I wish I had your faith. I like many others do not.

I appreciate everyone's opinions (even yours) even though I may disagree. The fact is people are talking about political issues again here and around this country. This is how people stay informed and one of the ways they learn. It can't be all from books or stuffed shirt prof's in a classroom.

You (04Venom) once challenged people in a thread to list their elected officials. Many did as I did. Many others who read learned and became more informed. I learned from that thread. While you were edifying yourself you also helped to raise other people's level of knoweldge as well. I applaud you for the latter part of that achievement.

MY OPINION - People have lost all trust in the government. Potentially 2 justices will be stepping down in the next term. This will open up the potential for radical leftist judges even worse than Kagan and SotoMoyar (spelling -5 pts). YOU SHOULD BELIEVE THIS COULD BE AND WILL BE ADDRESSED AGAIN BY SOME "CLARENCE DAYO" (spelling-5pts) WANT-A-BE LOOKING TO MAKE HIS/HER MARK BY FINALLY KILLING AMMENDMENT 2 AS IT PERTAINS TO FIREARMS.

FACTUAL EXAMPLE - Voters abandoned same sex marriage in California 52% -48% on proposition 8 against same-sex-marriage. CALIFORNIA PEOPLE VOTED THIS DOWN!!! Then what happens? Nineth Circuit of Court Appeals overturns the voters wishes some years later. They then denied an appeal for a rehearing from the voters side in 2012.

Examples of issues like Prop 8 in California is why I speak out and not just assume it will all be okay.

duststang
12-06-2012, 01:53 PM
many people speak things they hear and this influences the majority. This guy is an idiot and should have kept his mouth shut. If you don't correct people nothing ever changes and they continue influencing others with their opinion. Fact, it doesn't take guns to kill psycho's will find a way no matter what. People want to band everything when anything bad happens. I think we should band vehicles, Turkey deep fryers, fires, drowning, ladders, left turns and idiots.

Kwik92GT
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM

I hope your right but I highly doubt we'll be that lucky.

Gongshow
12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Spoons made me fat.