PDA

View Full Version : The Hobbit 3D

redfirepearlgt
01-06-2013, 12:53 PM
I will admit that I was quite perplexed that the producers would break up a 276 page book into a 3 part series after cramming an entire trilogy into as many parts. That said...

WOW! I stand corrected. The wealth of information that comes with this first part AND the end tease makes it AWESOME. Can't wait for the next part and to get this one on Blueray. The special effects and movie story line were great. A movie I would go see again. If I had children under 15 I would tend not to take them however. Quite a bit of graphic detail in the Orc fighting scenes. This not your Snow White and the 7 Dwarves fairy tail.

3D EFFECTS - The last 3D movie I saw was at Showcase Cinema 5. It was Friday the 13th Pt 3 in 3D back in the early 80's. 3D has come a long, long way since then. THey did a great job. However with that being said I left the cinema with a mild headache. I found myself needing to take my glasses off to relax my eyes.

2Fast4You
02-01-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm going to wait till this comes out on video to watch it, cheaper that way. Especially with a family of 6.

Goldenpony
02-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Saw The Hobbit (2D) tonight. Absolutely wonderful. Cate Blanchett has never looked better.

redfirepearlgt
02-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Will be adding the BlueRay to my collection as well. Hope to see an extended play as they did with the trilogy.