PDA

View Full Version : Roll TIDE!!!

redfirepearlgt
01-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Didn't see the game. Was at work. But happy for the whomping ND took. While I am a native Hoosier, I never have been a big ND fan aside from the movie RUDY.

So could this be the beginning of a so called curse comparable to what the Red Sox experienced for decades in the world of baseball? Is this a payback for poor hiring practices last year on ND's part? Will Brian Kelly be fired? If fired will this haunt his career? Does this sooth the beast of vindication in the hearts of U.C. football fans?

Goldenpony
01-09-2013, 10:35 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Obama has stepped in and decided that Alabama got too many points yesterday and has redistributed some of those points to Notre Dame resulting in a tie in the game and a tie for the national championship. When asked for a comment, Obama said, "Alabama obviously got more than their fair share. They didn't win that all by themselves! What does one team need all those points for"?

redfirepearlgt
01-09-2013, 12:01 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Obama has stepped in and decided that Alabama got too many points yesterday and has redistributed some of those points to Notre Dame resulting in a tie in the game and a tie for the national championship. When asked for a comment, Obama said, "Alabama obviously got more than their fair share. They didn't win that all by themselves! What does one team need all those points for"?

About choked on my tongue while laughing. That was great!!!!!

Blkcobra01
01-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I was dissapointed happy with the season they had up until this game was not the same team and what Kelly said the team that makes the most mistakes will win and at halftime basically saying only way they would win was if Alabama did not come back they played like shit he had no confidence I felt like been a Notre Dame fan since I was little was happy to see this year this game however they did not look like the same team at all. I heard Kelly is already
Talking with some pro NFL teams if he leaves good ridence.