PDA

View Full Version : Another school shooting??

Stangman
01-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I keep seeing something about 2 people wounded in a shooting in Taft, Ca. And it was done with a shotgun this time....

Anyone else hear anything about this?

Sounds like this may be another reason for the gov to try and take our guns away.... and not just the semi autos this time....

Walter
01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Yea Fox news gave it about 2 min of coverage then went back to Biden talking about ramming another executive order down our throats (think Obamacare). Funny how they force this crap on people yet we dont vote them out....

Walter
01-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Ferry crashed and people got hurt, BAN ferry's!

Stangman
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM

LOL!!!! Nice! And while were at it let's ban hammers, and sticks, and rocks!

beefcake
01-10-2013, 05:13 PM
it's all a bunch of crap,

and the problem is the news glamorizes this crap, and idiots think, ohhh i'll get on the news if i use a gun

redfirepearlgt
01-10-2013, 06:02 PM
I read several articles on this incident today. According to one article a teacher claims that he/she spoke with the suspect in effort to discourage him while simultaneously helping students exit the area. The teacher further reveals that the suspect states he did not wish to harm the teacher but was looking for a specific person or persons by name. Good job on the teacher's part. Took some cool thinking I am sure. Next enter the media and politicians...

... the left exploits the heroism of the teacher for non-violently disarming the suspect and saving the lives of dozens or more children. That is what I would expect to hear on MSNBC in the next 48-72 hours. Soon thereafter an invite to the Whitehouse for a hero's welcome, ceremony, and medal, all on national TV and with a speech from our Savior the King. All of this as recourse to counter NRA statements that armed guards should be used in our schools. Guess we will see...

Jeff88coupe
01-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Here is a school shooting story that most people never heard or read about back in 2010 since the national media didn't pick it up. That would be because a armed school resource officer stopped the gunman....good guy with a gun.

http://tnsmartgirl.com/2013/01/06/school-shooting-in-tennessee-that-national-media-did-not-report/

dedpedal
01-10-2013, 09:09 PM

With the governments stance on gay rights, it would be even harder to ban ferrys.

Katmandu
01-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Extremist ANYTHING is never a good thing.

Drivermod
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Extremist ANYTHING is never a good thing.

Instead we should just sit back and watch the gradual errosion of our rignts? Great idea!

Mista Bone
02-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Here is another school shooting.

(WXYZ) - Police sources tell 7 Action News that a women's basketball coach from Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School shot two men who attacked him as he was walking two basketball players to their cars in the school parking lot.
Police sources say the coach was walking the two girls to their cars when two men allegedly approached and one pulled out a gun and grabbed him by his chain necklace. The coach then pulled out his gun and shot both of them, according to sources.
The man who shot the attackers was 70 years old, according to police.
One of the attackers was found dead in the median on Lafayette Boulevard, and the other was taken to a local hospital, according to police sources. We've learned that both of the men had attended the high school, and one had been recently expelled.
Police sources say the coach has a Concealed Pistol License and is reportedly a reserve police officer. They say he is fully cooperating with authorities.
Crime scene tape could be seen on Lafayette Boulevard and also around the back parking lot of the school near the gym.
Students could be seen being walked to their cars late Friday night.
Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for updates.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-king-jr-high-school-in-detroit#ixzz2Jo7N8kny

Dirtyd0g
02-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Since people make people and people shoot people shouldn't we ban reproducing?:lol:
Alan

Mista Bone
02-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Since people make people and people shoot people shouldn't we ban reproducing?:lol:
Alan

How big is your hoard now? LOL!

Dirtyd0g
02-03-2013, 03:02 AM
I have 5 kids but I got fixed when she told me the last time was twins.
Alan