PDA

View Full Version : Beretta Nano?

Adam@S&MMotorsports
01-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Has anyone shot or own a Beretta Nano? I am looking for one for my wife but have never fired one or have met anyone who has. She likes the feel of it over all of the others in a similar size, I just want to make sure they are reliable and shoot well. Let me know your thoughts please.

redfirepearlgt
01-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Just purchased a model 238 380 SigSaur Adam. Great feel in the hand. 23oz unloaded. This has a 7+1 and an 8+1 clip included. Easy to conceal but has a little more weight to it than the LCP Ruger I was considering. Go talk to Kyle and the guys over off Winton Road. Great to deal with. THey have Barreta as well. I got one of the last two of this model in stock.

ibstrokin
01-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Pm 91boost, I think his wife has one, he seemed happy with it.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
01-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Pm 91boost, I think his wife has one, he seemed happy with it.

Sweet thanks

HawksWR37
01-15-2013, 02:22 PM
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/77774

Adam@S&MMotorsports
01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Just purchased a model 238 380 SigSaur Adam. Great feel in the hand. 23oz unloaded. This has a 7+1 and an 8+1 clip included. Easy to conceal but has a little more weight to it than the LCP Ruger I was considering. Go talk to Kyle and the guys over off Winton Road. Great to deal with. THey have Barreta as well. I got one of the last two of this model in stock.

I gave her a list to check out the 238 was on it. She is a lefty so she likes the ambidextrous mag release and the internal slide catch of the Nano. She says her XD9 subcompact is too big and our LCP is too little lol

redfirepearlgt
01-15-2013, 02:32 PM
I gave her a list to check out the 238 was on it. She is a lefty so she likes the ambidextrous mag release and the internal slide catch of the Nano. She says her XD9 subcompact is too big and our LCP is too little lol

Lucky gal. I'm left eye dominant and right handed. Talk about messed up. LOL!

facemelter71
01-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Lucky gal. I'm left eye dominant and right handed. Talk about messed up. LOL!

Same here.
Been shooting Trap for about 14 years. I just have to shut my left eye or it gets a little weird trying to shoot. Same with pistols,but I have been training my right eye to focus on what I need it to. Been a long process.

bangingears
01-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Has anyone shot or own a Beretta Nano? I am looking for one for my wife but have never fired one or have met anyone who has. She likes the feel of it over all of the others in a similar size, I just want to make sure they are reliable and shoot well. Let me know your thoughts please.

my sister just got one, I was checking it out the other night. She likes it better then her sig p250. 8 rd. magazines are impossible to find though. I prefer my grip angle on the kel-tec pf9 for myself, but for female hands it seems popular

98stangv6
01-16-2013, 08:07 PM
I put some rounds through my dad's the other day. I really liked it, very accurate for the size. Quality seems pretty nice. I really like the very sleek design, seems like it would be the most comfortable 9mm to carry.

Steves LX
01-17-2013, 09:59 AM

One of our guys I work with just shot one this past weekend that target world had for rent. You could always go down there and play with one for awhile and see.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
One of our guys I work with just shot one this past weekend that target world had for rent. You could always go down there and play with one for awhile and see.

Sweet! That is exactly what I was hoping for. They didn't have one last time I went down.

RACEME
01-18-2013, 09:16 AM

The sig or the colt mustang are much nicer to shoot that the LCP. I have the Kel Tec 3at, and it is a nice pocket beater, but I want the colt mustang.

jeep45238
01-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Personally, not a fan of them. I personally think the Springfield XDs and S&W MP Shield have the best going for them in the small semi auto market.

For a gun that size, I personally would rather have a revolver - a Ruger LCR would be my primary choice unless it's meant for pocket carry, then a S&W 642/442 with smooth non-snag grips. Both .38 Special, not .357 Mag.

93 coupe
01-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Adam have u looked at the Sig 938. It's only a 1/2" bigger than the 238 and is nice quality. I have them both if u guys wana get out.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
01-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Adam have u looked at the Sig 938. It's only a 1/2" bigger than the 238 and is nice quality. I have them both if u guys wana get out.

I love them but she is weird. Must be a left handed thing :lol:

91boost
01-21-2013, 07:08 PM
I bought my wife the pink nano and she loves it. It's accurate, light weight and She is also a lefty and its easy for her to use I would definitely recommend it.