Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I was recently informed [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I was recently informed

1_slo_92
01-28-2013, 08:05 PM
That I am broke, about to loose my home, and going to jail if I don't catch up on my past due child support.

That's at least what people think on a swell sight such as craigslist. I know my trucks not worth 20K but I am well under book if I take the 3200 I have it listed here for, but c'mon 1000 for a lifted truck with new 33x12.50 MT'S? anyone else going to prison for lack of child support payments? lol

mustang_gt88
01-28-2013, 08:34 PM
some crazies on craigs list, i hate posting on there anymore

fuel10922
01-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I look through CL but never try selling....scammers & low ballers! No thanks!

1_slo_92
01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
I loved the guy that says I don't want to offend you but I have a grand, Thanks bud you can come pick up the wheels and tires in 2 hours.

sean
01-28-2013, 09:47 PM
craigs list is fine. Just a bunch of ass hats. I buy and sell mostly everything on there. Bought my vette and a bunch of other cars and motorcycles. I sell 90 percent of my toys there too. You just cant put your phone number on the add and not get all butt hurt at every dummy that asks you a stupid question, offers you a shitty trade, or tries to scam you. The scam part is really up to you though, If someone is dumb enough to fall for the sill scams then they really deserve to be scammed. Its free and local and has the benefit of making every state available for you to find your next purchase. I will be buying a big dog motorcycle soon and I will LOWBALL every owner of a pitbull (motorcycle) from lebanon to florida and in every other direction. I will have the cash and someone will need the money and I will get a great deal. If you dont low ball you will never know what you can get it for. I have let some things go because thats what I needed to get the next toy and I have held onto things for months until the right deal came along. I lowball until I quit getting ignored, then I know I am getting close. That being said would you take 1100? lol

Ill throw in some gum wrappers that still have pretty good smell to them.

Bman
01-28-2013, 10:08 PM
That I am broke, about to loose my home, and going to jail if I don't catch up on my past due child support.

That's at least what people think on a swell sight such as craigslist. I know my trucks not worth 20K but I am well under book if I take the 3200 I have it listed here for, but c'mon 1000 for a lifted truck with new 33x12.50 MT'S? anyone else going to prison for lack of child support payments? lol

My ex is 10k behind. They know where she lives she gets the kid every other weekend. They have not put her in jail yet.

700hp04mystic
01-28-2013, 10:18 PM
there is a lot of jack asses on there but at least you can actually sell stuff on there. ive sold everything I have ever listed.

1_slo_92
01-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Sean if I am ever going to jail or loosing my house I will let you have it for 1100, but with me paying a while 35 bucks a week child support and living at about 40% of our income after food/gas and the bills I think neither will be happening soon lol

Katmandu
01-28-2013, 10:25 PM
I sell tons of stuff on CL as well. I can't stand the amount of Email spam that is returned nowadays. I just resort to the crypto phone #.

ie... 9THREE7 - 52SIX 945SIX Works good.

Beware of what some asshat up here in Dayton has pulled on unsuspecting Car/Truck sellers. You take him for a test drive (HIM driving). He stops and says he hears noises from the engine.

You get out and listen and he takes off with your car! He's done this (3) times recently. He got busted the other day after he wrecked a car after being chased.

Here's the story......

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/local/driver-who-nearly-hit-trooper-in-chase-leads-polic/nT8fS/

jack90gt
01-28-2013, 11:18 PM
My x wife is $3800 behind and they sent me a letter wanting to know if I wanted her arrested or not... She live in Colorado and hasn't seen the kids in 8 years too...

sean
01-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Cash in hand before any driving. There's a few other things i do and have them sign before the drive. If you feel the person is trying to pull something tell them to go to hell. I always have full coverage on the vehicle too. If all you have is liability put full on it when you are selling it. As long as you only have it while you are selling it and take it off when you sell the few days you have full coverage on it won't cost hardly anything. Then if someone steals your ride your ok.

1_slo_92
01-28-2013, 11:38 PM
I have heard of people cutting keys and coming back later for the car. I think if your dumb enough to let them take your car without yourself present then you got what was coming

1_slo_92
01-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Cash in hand before any driving. There's a few other things i do and have them sign before the drive. If you feel the person is trying to pull something tell them to go to hell. I always have full coverage on the vehicle too. If all you have is liability put full on it when you are selling it. As long as you only have it while you are selling it and take it off when you sell the few days you have full coverage on it won't cost hardly anything. Then if someone steals your ride your ok.

Hey you never knew if i had cash in hand on the ol rice racer

sean
01-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Ill make exceptions for bangers and on buckets... Lol i went with you on the drive and had full coverage on it too. Would have made more money on it if you would have wrecked it. Lol

Gene
01-28-2013, 11:53 PM
craigs list is fine. Just a bunch of ass hats. I buy and sell mostly everything on there. Bought my vette and a bunch of other cars and motorcycles. I sell 90 percent of my toys there too. You just cant put your phone number on the add and not get all butt hurt at every dummy that asks you a stupid question, offers you a shitty trade, or tries to scam you. The scam part is really up to you though, If someone is dumb enough to fall for the sill scams then they really deserve to be scammed. Its free and local and has the benefit of making every state available for you to find your next purchase. I will be buying a big dog motorcycle soon and I will LOWBALL every owner of a pitbull (motorcycle) from lebanon to florida and in every other direction. I will have the cash and someone will need the money and I will get a great deal. If you dont low ball you will never know what you can get it for. I have let some things go because thats what I needed to get the next toy and I have held onto things for months until the right deal came along. I lowball until I quit getting ignored, then I know I am getting close. That being said would you take 1100? lol

Ill throw in some gum wrappers that still have pretty good smell to them.

Well put.

Your stuff is only worth what someone else will give you for it. It all depends on how fast you need to sell your stuff. I've sold stuff really cheap when I needed money, and I've made a healthy profit when I had the time to wait for the right buyer.

Mista Bone
01-29-2013, 12:32 AM
I've never listed on CL and only bought a few items off there. I gave up listing on Ebay as well. I will only meet in person at a public place, to protect both parties from someone scooping out their house and such.

I rarely check out CL and only go on Ebay to buy something like a cheap test pipe/resonator for my CRV.

1_slo_92
01-29-2013, 12:56 AM
Ill make exceptions for bangers and on buckets... Lol i went with you on the drive and had full coverage on it too. Would have made more money on it if you would have wrecked it. Lol

Hey i had my doubts on my driving abilities when i first stabbed the brakes lol

sean
01-29-2013, 08:13 AM
Lol.. I told you it pulled a bit.... Once you got used to.

jktruckin06
01-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Sean if I am ever going to jail or loosing my house I will let you have it for 1100

I'd go 1500 lol. Hope you can figure your Shit out man

Katmandu
01-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Cash in hand before any driving. There's a few other things i do and have them sign before the drive.It would be a good idea to get out your phone and take a pic of the buyer and they're driver's license and Email it to a friend (just in case). That way the buyer knows he can be traced and will be less inclined to pull any BS.

1_slo_92
01-29-2013, 12:01 PM
I'd go 1500 lol. Hope you can figure your Shit out man

Thats it guys keep working it up and after $1300 more we will make a deal.

full force
01-29-2013, 10:24 PM
I tossed my F250 up just in case I decided to sell, listed for 12,500.... has lots of miles but truck looks like new, no rust from Texas... 02 Lariat 4x4 7.3.... sold my 99 with same miles for 12,500 to the first guy to see it, I am getting offers of 5000 because of the miles... it only has 380,000... just broke in!! truck actually books for 14,200....