PDA

View Full Version : Dorner "SUPPOSEDLY" Pinned Down ???

k062693w
02-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Watching it live now !!!

Of course he won't be brought in ALIVE even if he surrenders !!!
I wonder how many will protest after they kill him, That his right to trial wasn't given ??? :lol:

Rich
02-12-2013, 06:22 PM
He's shot two more police officers today...he is deciding his own fate!

k062693w
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
What is with them asking for the media to stop filming, Because they are going to give away their operations ???

Do they think he's barricaded himself inside and is drinking coca and watching the news ???

k062693w
02-12-2013, 06:28 PM
He's shot two more police officers today...he is deciding his own fate!

Doesn't he deserve to have a trial by peers if he surrenders ??? Or is this why they want the media gone, So they can do what they wish and there are no witnesses ??? Well except for the Brothers in Blue ???

Rich
02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Aaron,

He is not surrendering. He has shot two officers today and is barricaded in a house shooting it out right now. Nothing he is doing is displaying the fact that he hopes to surrender.

Yes, he has rights but he determines what happens from here.

k062693w
02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
And believe me I don't agree with what he did/is doing, But for Law Enforcement to impose a 3 mile no fly zone and then change it to NO FILMING leads me to believe the LAPD is trying to hide something ???

I have seen Law Enforcement do this before ... Seems a little odd to me ...

Just my opinion, But what do I know ???

Rich
02-12-2013, 06:39 PM
First of all...it is not LAPD's operation right now.

It is a live fire fight situation. Dorner probably has television access. If it's being televised, Dorner can see what is going on, including placement of tactical devices, team approaches, etc.

Did you read his manifesto?

k062693w
02-12-2013, 06:42 PM
First of all...it is not LAPD's operation right now.

It is a live fire fight situation. Dorner probably has television access. If it's being televised, Dorner can see what is going on, including placement of tactical devices, team approaches, etc.

He is a former police officer and military officer, And you don't think he already knows what their tactics will be ???

Then why did they just say on CNN, that the LAPD Tactical SWAT team is oon the scene ??? Sounds to me like they are involved ...

Not going to argue with you Rich, Because I know where you stand on the issue ...

Doesn't make sense to me though ???

Rich
02-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Their tactical team is on stand by. This is out of LAPD's jurisdiction currently.

Dorner obviously knows what they can do. But the element of surprise is a big tactical advantage. Knowing what someone CAN do and knowing WHEN they are doing it are two totally different things.

No arguing here man, I just don't think this is anything out of the ordinary, tactically/operationally speaking. I can tell you, we've ordered the media to stop broadcasting on some of our local podunk shit!

k062693w
02-12-2013, 06:53 PM
We can agree to disagree ... And remember I am a Vet and know what operations like this involve ... I'm not just someone flapping my gums for the Hell of it !!! :bigthumb

Rich
02-12-2013, 06:58 PM
We can agree to disagree ... And remember I am a Vet and know what operations like this involve ... I'm not just someone flapping my gums for the Hell of it !!! :bigthumb

Gum flapper!

k062693w
02-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Gum flapper!

That's ME !!! :bigthumb

1_slo_92
02-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Gum flapper!

Gotta be true. Read it on the internet

mad max
02-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Wheres the drones at ? Suprised that hasnt happened yet .

k062693w
02-12-2013, 08:22 PM
SWAT just entered the Cabin !!! there is a TON of smoke coming from it !!!

Shouldn't be long now ...

Looks like a BIG fire ... I don't know if Dorner started it, Or if we have another Waco ??? LOL

Kevin1989
02-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I say they make sure hes in there and make an A-10 gun run on the mother fucker

k062693w
02-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Him is DEAD !!!

Kevin1989
02-13-2013, 12:24 AM
is it confirmed?

Gongshow
02-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah I don't think this is how Dorner planned it going down, but 2 cleaning girls found him where he was staying at Big Bear and after that he stole a car, crashed it, blah blah, they ended up cornering him in the cabin.

They reported this morning the officers were shot with a .50 cal sniper rifle ffs. When they went to tear the building down, one gunshot was heard, and it lit on fire. Hours later they reported they found his charred remains and the body just needs to by ID'd for sure.

SN95N/A
02-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Isnt this guy dead

k062693w
02-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Newly released Law Enforcement comments ...

"Burn it down, Burn it down, Burn that Mother F^&KER down ... Let that Mother F^&cker burn ... Use the IGNITER"

Sounds like LAW ENFORCEMENT decided to be Judge, Jury, and EXECUTIONER !!!

SN95N/A
02-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Well thats good hes a stupid f*ck

k062693w
02-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Well thats good hes a stupid f*ck

I'm glad he's dead too, But that doesn't give LE the right to purposely burn a house down with someone inside ... And here we have a thread bitching about using drones on admitted TERRORISTS, But yet this happened and it's OK in some peoples minds ...

Sounds VERY HYPOCRITICAL to me ...

But again ... What do I know ??? ;)

jktruckin06
02-13-2013, 01:06 PM
But again ... What do I know ??? ;)

Apparently not shit about fuel prices... Sorry had to :D

k062693w
02-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Apparently not shit about fuel prices... Sorry had to :D

LMFAO ... That was GREAT !!!

jlt2006
02-13-2013, 01:36 PM
If nothing else, they saved the cost of a trail.

SN95N/A
02-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Im not hypocrit burn it too the ground jus like I said in my 1st post

Goober
02-13-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm glad he's dead too, But that doesn't give LE the right to purposely burn a house down with someone inside ...

I agree. Especially with the rumors circulating that the fire was deliberately set to "Burn that motherf**ker out".

http://m.guardiannews.com/world/video/2013/feb/13/christopher-dorner-police-burn-plan

The whole story has smelled fishy since it broke.

k062693w
02-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Im not hypocrit burn it too the ground jus like I said in my 1st post

I don't know if this was directed at me or not, But my statement was not directed at anyone in particular ... Just seeing More and More Hypocrisy, From what "I" see not only on this board but EVERY CAR Forum I'm on from what "I" had considered More Intelligent People !!! :bigthumb

And if it was, I'd like to shake your hand for standing by what you believe ... :fna:

Because TRUST ME "I" AGREE 100% with what they did "I" also agree 100% with using drones to BLOW the F%^K out of Civilians that are ADMITTED TERRORISTS !!! And "I" will stand by that ... :bigthumb

SN95N/A
02-13-2013, 02:18 PM
People jus want analyze shit way to much these days..do I think there was better way of goin about this there prolly was but atleast they got him before he killed anyone else.one more nut off the street a billion to go lol.

lost cause
02-14-2013, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdqybEfy9w&feature=player_embedded

Proof that they burned him alive. Sure he deserved to go down, he went about this the wrong way, but burning a person alive on purpose is ILLEGAL. If this was Iran doing it to their people, we would be bombing them right now.

sean
02-14-2013, 01:01 AM
The only way this could have gone better is if he would have ran outside on fire and got shot to hell. Or a drone hit the place with some fire power dragging a banner behind it warning all the by standers of an eminent gas hike. lol

jktruckin06
02-14-2013, 06:37 AM
I think it is crazy how they couldn't stop talking about it when he was on the loose, then he gets burned down after a little stand off and you don't hear anything about it.

Guess it seems kind of lame after a crazy guy held a kid hostage for a week... Stupid media

Gongshow
02-15-2013, 12:49 AM
There is just no win to this situation. Dorner decided to be judge and jury for members and family of LAPD if the story of him murdering is true. Just because he possibly got fucked out of being a cop @ LAPD does not mean you kill people, its no excuse.

At the same time the LAPD decided to be judge and jury. Two wrongs don't make a right, however in this case there was no way Dorner was going to stop fighting, he was fighting to the death and thats just how it was going to be, he had to die for it to end.

Honestly he would have killed more of them if they didn't light it on fire. Everyone knew he was not going to stop until he killed every last person on his list.

Some dipshit on CNN said "It was kind of exciting" the liberals think this guy is some kind of cult hero. I think this is just the beginning of the complete and utter shithole california is going to be in just a few years time.