PDA

View Full Version : First day of spring.

redfirepearlgt
03-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Woke up this morning and looked out the window on a sunny, cold, windy, winter like day. As I did a robin flew into view and landed on a branch in the pine tree outside the window. He looked very cold and quite confused. It was as if he looked right at me and said, "Hey what the ****? How can any guy chase the ladies and hope to get lucky in this kind of weather? It is spring isn't it? Man I'm confused. I think I should have should have laid over in Nashville a little longer on my trip back from wintering in Miami!"

I knew the feeling. I checked the calendar and sure enough, it is the first official day of spring. Let's just hope that March goes out like a lamb being it has come in like a lion as the old timers would say.

Happy spring time everyone. Time to get off your butts and let the captured stale ghost farts escape that lazyboy recliner you have been hibernating in all winter. Hope to see a few more faces out and about this year. Take care and see you all around town.

SJSlots
03-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Entertaining post Chad! :-)

I'm ready too... especially with the canvas top above my head screaming to be put down. The good news is I have your old GT500 mufflers on, new chin spoiler and new Coyote-style lights on it for the new year of cruizin!

See ya on the street!

Black Horse
03-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Damn Groundhog is as reliable as Obama

Gongshow
03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Worst spring ever lol