PDA

View Full Version : Im done

Maximus
04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Its been fun and Ive met some great people through Vinny and Stangbangerz and Ill always be grateful for that.
I wish everyone well and who knows, maybe Ill see yall at a Quaker Steak & Lube sometime. :D

So for my last post, Ill leave ya with this....

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/CincySpeed/SBZ3_zps51545ab4.jpg

Kinda ironic I decided to wear this shirt today.

Craig

dsmawd350
04-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Bullshit. You'll be off the rag next week and posting again

Yellow98Cobra
04-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Never met ya, but sad to see you go. But I guess sometimes it is better to put animal under rather than to watch it suffer. Best of luck

Stangman
04-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Might just go home and peel all the shit off my cars. Too much negativity here lately and no progres. I feel like this horse has been beat to death and processed into glue and dogfood... then beaten again to a fine paste and forced thru a mesh screen.

Kwik92GT
04-03-2013, 02:33 PM
You need to start a new site, much like this one, founded on the same principles, etc., and take those of us who give a shit with you.

Whyucryn
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Www.Extremestreetcars.com Where even if the truth hurts... We don't give a fuk!

jlt2006
04-03-2013, 02:54 PM
The writing is on the wall.

orangedemon331
04-03-2013, 02:58 PM
I think it may be time for the entire bunch of us to step outta here, it seems no one cares, so why stay?

Kwik92GT
04-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I think it may be time for the entire bunch of us to step outta here, it seems no one cares, so why stay?

For whatever reason that's exactly what they want. Still not sure of reasoning behind doing it in this manner.

Whyucryn
04-03-2013, 03:16 PM
That way it looks like it's your alls fault and not theirs

orangedemon331
04-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Oh I know I had part in destroying this!!! Lol

lxenvy
04-03-2013, 03:23 PM

My bag is packed sir, Would love to stay but this place is going down down down. For the OWNER/admins good fucking job! Way to piss on a good thing:bigthumb

lxenvy
04-03-2013, 03:31 PM
And Craig, U cant go out like that sir! Get home and drink some of that old man beer and let it rip!

orangedemon331
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
And Craig, U cant go out like that sir! Get home and drink some of that old man beer and let it rip!

You might be on to something, we should all go home tonight, get drunk, and get banned together! We will all go out MAXIMUS style till there is no one left to sign in!!!

lxenvy
04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
You might be on to something, we should all go home tonight, get drunk, and get banned together! We will all go out MAXIMUS style till there is no one left to sign in!!!

Nice just like the old days:D

2007ShelbyCobra
04-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Its hard to tell some stang people ive recently met to join here... being nothing constructive happens, no official gatherings and now not even T shirts. Might as well rename it craigslist, because the for sale sections that everyone bitches so much about are the only good pages on here anymore.

331lx
04-03-2013, 04:02 PM
i really like this site, but it has gone down hill drastically lately

evil8
04-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Now that the dust has settled, I don't miss Maximus. Who needs someone around thats trying to help out the car culture? Shirts?? Who needs them? SCS?? Ain't nobody got time for that!! What an ASSHOLE!

dawsin94cobra
04-03-2013, 05:13 PM
;( too bad I liked this site and been here for a while

k062693w
04-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Now that the dust has settled, I don't miss Maximus. Who needs someone around thats trying to help out the car culture? Shirts?? Who needs them? SCS?? Ain't nobody got time for that!! What an ASSHOLE!

:bigthumb. Couldn't have said it better !!!

Maximus
04-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Shit, sorry I lied. This will be my last response....

Watch my Facebook page for a New Website coming that will try and keep car enthusiasts up on current cruise ins, get togethers, cool races to go watch and just to hang out and BS. You know, how this place USE to be.

https://www.facebook.com/Cincyspeedracing

You can also check out some of our Racing guys here....
http://extremestreetcars.com/

Thanks again everyone.:bigthumb

Craig

k062693w
04-03-2013, 06:08 PM

Watch my Facebook page for a New Website coming that will try and keep car enthusiasts up on current cruise ins, get togethers, cool races to go watch and just to hang out and BS. You know, how this place USE to be.

Craig

FUCK That !!! I don't do the F/B thing ... Post it on ESC !!!

Stangman
04-03-2013, 06:09 PM
FUCK That !!! I don't do the F/B thing ... Post it on ESC !!!

Get with the times Aaron! Lol

jktruckin06
04-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Facebook is a slippery slope... Next thing will be tweeting

Stangman
04-03-2013, 06:17 PM
I've not given in to that twit shit. FB is the only other place I play around.. Besides other forums. Good thing I still have a Lincoln forum to hang out on.

evil8
04-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Shave your neck!

bennyboy
04-03-2013, 06:21 PM
sounds good craig ive none you a long time back in the day when you raced the monte i was always with donnie and james

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Guess its time to cave and create a facebook page. Really didn't want to but...

plated
04-03-2013, 06:30 PM
good deal,it hasn't been the same since vinny went to the bahamas with out us,good to see your your trying to keep a car community rolling!! your brother vinny would understand..man i miss the early days of sbz..sucks things in life change,older you get the more you see it...need anything holler buddy!!

98stangv6
04-03-2013, 06:45 PM
This blowwwwwssss.

bkstang95
04-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Like! :cool2:

Whyucryn
04-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Everyone is invited on ESC!! Except excopcar, lol.

Yellow98Cobra
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM

Feel you on the FB. They track way to much shit.

Gearhead
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM

cobrajoe
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM

Craig
If this does happen you can count me in along with any help you might need, tried enough around here and it wasn't wanted...
Just hope it's not gonna be like the BULLSHIT a few years ago when ANOTHER board was started and you had to be approved, your car had to have "X" amount of modifications, you had to be friends with X&Y&Z...Etc. Etc.
As long as it's gonna be about the cars and the people it will be good.

k062693w
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM

Facebook is a slippery slope... Next thing will be tweeting

Feel you on the FB. They track way to much shit.

I left home at 18 and went in the Marines and have never lived at home or in my hometown since ... Never been to a class reunion or any of that Shit !!! If I didn't want to be around the F&%KS in the last 26 years, Why in the Hell would I give a Shit or want to have contact with them now ??? LOL

Yes I'm that OLD !!! I DO NOT FaceBook !!! :flipoff:

I can email/text, etc. anyone that I care to talk to, Or more importantly Gives a Shit to talk to me !!! :lol:

k062693w
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I can't wait for tonight's Alkyhol induced REAL Feelings to come out !!! LOL

BTW PM Sent !!!

evil8
04-03-2013, 07:59 PM
ESC has a bunch of meanies.

k062693w
04-03-2013, 08:00 PM
ESC has a bunch of meanies.

Do you have a tracking number yet ???

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
If this does happen you can count me in along with any help you might need, tried enough around here and it wasn't wanted...
As long as it's gonna be about the cars and the people it will be good.

MEGA FRICKIN DITTOS!!!!

331lx
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
I left home at 18 and went in the Marines and have never lived at home or in my hometown since ... Never been to a class reunion or any of that Shit !!! If I didn't want to be around the F&%KS in the last 26 years, Why in the Hell would I give a Shit or want to have contact with them now ??? LOL

I can email/text, etc. anyone that I care to talk to, Or more importantly Gives a Shit to talk to me !!! :lol:

I still live in my hometown, been outta school 6 years, didnt go to 5 year reunion and won't go to the next, all the ppl I wanna talk to I have there number, for all others Fuck em

sean
04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
well fuck. Lets get something going that goes to parking lots, has cruise ins that people actually show up for, and goes for drives down twisty back roads as well as the more straight ones that are around a 1/4 mile long. Fuck man. Ive been here for a while and lately im more of a troll here than a member. Been going down hill so bad I drive a fucking chevy. Lets get something started that can bring back the fun and the cars and bikes. I still see no damn donate button but how many pages were there about this business failing... I mean mustang forum.....

mustangjon
04-03-2013, 10:43 PM
well fuck. Lets get something going that goes to parking lots, has cruise ins that people actually show up for, and goes for drives down twisty back roads as well as the more straight ones that are around a 1/4 mile long. Fuck man. Ive been here for a while and lately im more of a troll here than a member. Been going down hill so bad I drive a fucking chevy. Lets get something started that can bring back the fun and the cars and bikes. I still see no damn donate button but how many pages were there about this business failing... I mean mustang forum.....

hmm i heard a little birdie talking about something similar....:lol:

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2013, 10:46 PM

WE could even include corvettes and long chrome bikes. You just won't be able to wear your colors. LOL!

sean
04-03-2013, 11:01 PM
lol thats funny. I need to ride the bike a few more times to decide if I am keeping it or not. Cool to look at but its sooooo big. (thats what she said) Lets get something together. I just read the t shirt thread and im ready to say bye bye. This plack is jumping the shark. I have met a bunch of cool people that I wouldnt have if it wasnt for this place but the life has been sucked out of if. To many dont do that and not enough do something about it. I am so pissed I could rant on for quite some time but I wont do it right now. Besides deaf ears cant hear. Please turn this site over to someone who gives a shit or just end it. This isnt what it was meant to be and the way things are its never going to be. Get an owner that posts and shows up for cruise ins and shoot outs. Get someone that cares.

rtvickers
04-03-2013, 11:03 PM
WE could even include corvettes and long chrome bikes. You just won't be able to wear your colors. LOL!

So now were letting the French in too? Lol J/K

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
lol thats funny. I need to ride the bike a few more times to decide if I am keeping it or not. Cool to look at but its sooooo big. (thats what she said) Lets get something together. I just read the t shirt thread and im ready to say bye bye. This plack is jumping the shark. I have met a bunch of cool people that I wouldnt have if it wasnt for this place but the life has been sucked out of if. To many dont do that and not enough do something about it. I am so pissed I could rant on for quite some time but I wont do it right now. Besides deaf ears cant hear. Please turn this site over to someone who gives a shit or just end it. This isnt what it was meant to be and the way things are its never going to be. Get an owner that posts and shows up for cruise ins and shoot outs. Get someone that cares.

Whatsa matta? Wifey find out the bike draws too much chick attention? LOL!

sean
04-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Whatsa matta? Wifey find out the bike draws too much chick attention? LOL!

lol if anything the car gets more attention than anything I have ever owned. Im just not sold on the bike. I really only got it because its worth a good bit of money. well see.

stang5slow
04-04-2013, 05:58 AM

Craig
No you cant leave, i dont do the gay Facebook lol, guess well all go to cincy speed to bother ya

91lxnos
04-04-2013, 08:43 AM
I can't wait for tonight's Alkyhol induced REAL Feelings to come out !!! LOL

BTW PM Sent !!!

He'll ha!!! I'm with ya

BigBadStang
04-12-2013, 04:33 PM

Yeah...but you used to! :eek: :lol: :D

k062693w
04-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Yeah...but you used to! :eek: :lol: :D

There are a LOT of things I don't do anymore !!! LMAO

BTW ... How the Hell you been Buddy ???

Goober
04-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Adding my name to the list. I'm tired of getting my ass jumped by members whenever I post anything. Even rats know when to abandon ship.

BigBadStang
04-15-2013, 12:53 PM
There are a LOT of things I don't do anymore !!! LMAO

BTW ... How the Hell you been Buddy ???

Lol...Been good Aaron, just working like a dog!

Btw...the car is lookin' good man!

the"game"
04-26-2013, 10:23 AM
This is the perfect example of why woman should be in he kitchen making food and not running a car site..................:lol: