PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise

devous1
04-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I have wanted to go to this for years, I actually spent about 3 years working in Detroit but never was in the area while this was going on. My intrest was spiked when I went to my class reunion and found out one of my classmates lives just south of Detroit and she said it is the shit. Then one of the guys on the Mach1 Registry posted up that he was registering for Mustang Alley and they were almost full. So I reserved a spot for my TR and my daughters DSG Mach1s.

Now I just need to find a hotel outside Detroit that is suitable for my family and can easily hold a 48' trailer. Anyone going or been and any hotel suggestions.

Crucial
04-07-2013, 10:37 PM
i'm going to try and go this year ... i got family that lives not far from there i am going to shack up with

kyfigfam
04-13-2013, 05:44 PM
I stayed at a courtyard by Marriott in Southfield tha wa nice and a good sized parking lot. Can't beat Mustang Alley experience.

devous1
04-13-2013, 06:16 PM
I stayed in the Springhill Suites just up the road from there for about 2 yrs. Another good bonus is there is a JR Cigars store a couple blocks up the road. I think I'm looking to stay further south. That is a very safe area though we used to hang around there and Royal Oaks alot.

We are really looking foward to it, I just hope the time comes and I am swamped at work and have to back out.