PDA

View Full Version : Yeah I'm worse than a kid with a dollar @ UDF

redfirepearlgt
04-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Okay are you all ready?

Keep this, and only do CAI, tune, (might get 395RWHP) and maybe lower 1 inch.

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj528/redfirepearlgt/4f838907-db66-4150-9120-66a6a2dc6605.jpg (http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/redfirepearlgt/media/4f838907-db66-4150-9120-66a6a2dc6605.jpg.html)

....OR get this 2004 Cobra vert Mystichrome (unmolested) 11K on the OD and easily see 460RWHP with minimal exhaust, pulley, tune mods on first go...with potential...well you all know the potential of a SVT engine.

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj528/redfirepearlgt/29617631423337794420IM1MAIN565x421_A562x421.jpg (http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/redfirepearlgt/media/29617631423337794420IM1MAIN565x421_A562x421.jpg.ht ml)

devous1
04-20-2013, 06:36 PM
I can't vote that's a tough call. I'm leaning toward the SVT.

2Fast4You
04-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Chad, keep the 5.0 and supercharge it and let me buy the Terminator. Lol

redfirepearlgt
04-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Chad, keep the 5.0 and supercharge it and let me buy the Terminator. Lol

I won't SC this car. Won't go beyond these mods in my possession. But you can buy it from me and have a blast.

rtvickers
04-20-2013, 07:15 PM
They are both very nice cars. There's some question that you have to ask yourself. What are you intentions for the car. And how far do you want to go with it. I know your wanting something that you can do some mods to now and not have to deal with the warranty and trans issues. Both can be made into a nice street machine that runs mid 12's to high 11's and both can be made into a badass car that will run mid 10's to mid 9's. Does track time and horsepower even matter. Some people dont care and dont wanna know how much and how fast. After our conversation the other day I totally understand your dilemma about the '13. So ask yourself what do I want out of these cars. My vote is obvious.

rtvickers
04-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Anytime you wanna drive a Cobra to see if you will like the fit and feel let me know. You take mine for a ride. Mines not as nice as the Mystic your looking at but you'll get an idea how it feels.

redfirepearlgt
04-20-2013, 07:26 PM
Anytime you wanna drive a Cobra to see if you will like the fit and feel let me know. You take mine for a ride. Mines not as nice as the Mystic your looking at but you'll get an idea how it feels.

How about meeting at Filmores or QSL tomorrow night? Sunday. I will post an invite you pick the place.

rtvickers
04-20-2013, 07:44 PM
How about meeting at Filmores or QSL tomorrow night? Sunday. I will post an invite you pick the place.

I think Im gonna be at QSL in Florence tomorrow. I have a few things going on with the Renegades tomorrow. Were supposed to have something tomorrow morning and Brian said something about maybe going to QSL in Florence afterwards. Nothing set in stone. But yeah I can meet up with at either one of those places tomorrow. If would work better for you Im free tonight as of right now. Im just sitting getting my fix on heavy metal and cobra videos and trolling the internet. Thinking about doing a wash and wax. Doesnt matter to me just let me know.

draggin50
04-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Im a fan of the 03/04 Cobra but you have a nice car that can be made fast. Hell look at Beefcakes car. I did vote for the Cobra though just cause I want one!!!

Walter
04-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Id keep the 5.0

2Kblacksleeper
04-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Of these 2 I would keep the Green machine.

I love the mystic 04 but I hate verts personally. I burn too easily for a vert. Plus I think they look great with the top down. With the top up, not so much.

If it was a coupe, then I would have voted for the cobra.

John

SN95N/A
04-20-2013, 08:42 PM
I say keep the 5.0

jktruckin06
04-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Do what you really want to do and get the SVT. Just don't jump into one just to get rid of the 5.0.

mad max
04-20-2013, 10:12 PM
That's a tough call right there . I love the cobra platform as much as anybody , but these new 5.0s are tough to beat .

Gene
04-20-2013, 10:27 PM
04 Cobra.

There's no question that the 5.0 is a fundamentally better car, but I think all the extra weight of the current chassis makes it less fun to drive. Personally, I'd get a coupe, mainly because the Cobras are too much fun to take to the track and you're going to have to put a rollbar in the Vert in order to use it.

The one car I truly regret getting rid of was my 2003 Black and Tan Cobra.

redfirepearlgt
04-20-2013, 10:38 PM
04 Cobra.

There's no question that the 5.0 is a fundamentally better car, but I think all the extra weight of the current chassis makes it less fun to drive. Personally, I'd get a coupe, mainly because the Cobras are too much fun to take to the track and you're going to have to put a rollbar in the Vert in order to use it.

The one car I truly regret getting rid of was my 2003 Black and Tan Cobra.

Damn!! Never knew that. THought it would be fine wit htop up and above 11.50's. I just T/T once in a while and would likely run Craigs SCS series. Thanks for pointingthat out.

Walter
04-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Going to an 03-04 cobra just seems like a huge step backwards.

plated
04-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Going to an 03-04 cobra just seems like a huge step backwards.

what he said......

exrider416
04-20-2013, 11:34 PM
I think you know my choice:bigthumb Last year my car seen 5k launches with 554whp on stock driveshaft and clutch. It was only 5 passes, but those 5 passes it shifted flawlessly and did not skip a beat. I will have it soon on current 591whp to give it some more hell at the track, still on stock clutch. New clutch is in near plans. But I will test my trans out and keep you updated :D

sean
04-21-2013, 12:40 AM
CObra. I love convertibles. Esp on a nice summer night. They are getting hard to find in that shape too. Theres plenty new 5.0 cars out there if you want one again some day. Go get the cobra..... Or a c6.

Mista Bone
04-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Damn!! Never knew that. THought it would be fine wit htop up and above 11.50's. I just T/T once in a while and would likely run Craigs SCS series. Thanks for pointingthat out.

IIRC faster than 14.00 and you need the bar.

Plus I don't get the into vert thing.

blown96cobra
04-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Unless your gonna put a blower on the 5.0 get the mystichrome. I've got an 11 Saleen with a 2.3 Whipple and its a monster but with a ported Eaton and nitrous my terminator is a blast too so Its just gonna come down to which car u like better BC by the time its all said and done you'll have the same amount of $ in mods in either car....trust me I just went thru this with my 04 and I know what it costs to get one over 500whp with an Eaton and upgrade everything else that needs it. I say get the frpp Whipple kit for your 5.0..unless u get the 624hp kit it won't void your warranty as long as ford installs it. I'll have both cars at the spring cruise in if we have one and your welcome to drive either one.

9cobra4
04-21-2013, 08:20 AM
IIRC faster than 14.00 and you need the bar.

Plus I don't get the into vert thing.

I don't think that's right. I know you need a helmet @ 13.99, but I doubt a rollbar would be needed at 14.0.

Whyucryn
04-21-2013, 08:37 AM
The new 5.0 is way better of an engine than those junk ass 4.6 's. I think you'd be making a huge mistake by stepping backwards to the 03/04 cobra. Why are you so against modding the new 5.0?

blown96cobra
04-21-2013, 09:46 AM
The new 5.0 is way better of an engine than those junk ass 4.6 's. I think you'd be making a huge mistake by stepping backwards to the 03/04 cobra. Why are you so against modding the new 5.0?

How u figure that? Forged pistons, Manley hbeam rods, ARP rod bolts, eight bolt forged crank and an iron block. I've see people make 1000whp on a stock 03/04 cobra motor. A 5.0 has a good crank but junk pistons and rods not to mention the trannys suck ass.550-600whp is pushing it unless u drop a lot of coin on upgradeds or buy a boss that already has them.

2-Tone
04-21-2013, 10:15 AM
I vote for the cobra. I really miss my vert now that the weather is decent. When I went to test and tune at Tri state and edgewater no one seemed to care if I had a roll bar or not running 11s. I did have the maximum motorsports 6 point bar in the car. It did not have a chassis cert sticker and they never asked for one.

mustangjon
04-21-2013, 10:35 AM
the nhra spec on roll bar for a vert is 13.5. So yah thats a vert downside but i have to admit ive grown to love big bird even tho I was against verts too myself. As stated on TT nights you can slip by with alot of things

9cobra4
04-21-2013, 10:46 AM
It's seems you're doing all you can to get out of the '13, this has been your best option so far IMO. I say go for it.

96GTAnthony
04-21-2013, 10:50 AM
CObra. I love convertibles. Esp on a nice summer night. They are getting hard to find in that shape too. Theres plenty new 5.0 cars out there if you want one again some day. Go get the cobra..... Or a c6.

I agree they will make a better 5.0 and better looking again i say go for the vert cobra and have fun with it.

redfirepearlgt
04-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Gonna take a ride in RT Vickers Cobra this afternoon at Milford. Will give the chance to feel the inside of an edge body again.

Thanks for the feedback. AS you can see by the results it is a very tough call. I've got until tomorrow to make a decision. I know 2004 models are very tough to come by. There were less than half as many of them made according to the numbers. 5600 as compared to 10000+ on the 03's. Thanks for the help.

jktruckin06
04-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Just let me know when you wanna go pick it up, only about a 5 hour drive up

redfirepearlgt
04-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Just let me know when you wanna go pick it up, only about a 5 hour drive up

I take you want to go for a ride along after driving all week long?

jktruckin06
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Ain't no thang. Are you gonna try to get them to take your car in on trade?

67Terror
04-21-2013, 03:48 PM
I say keep the 5.0... but if you do get the cobra sell me your shifter! lol

bennyboy
04-21-2013, 05:09 PM
i agree sean by the way your car turned ouy nice seen it at bruces he painted my car

Dtony
04-21-2013, 05:47 PM
The Cobra has a strong following, but so far anyone (that I have talked to) that has moved into a 5.0 has liked it much more.

FWIW, my 2011 ran 11.30's na with just bolt ons.

Whyucryn
04-21-2013, 06:02 PM
How u figure that? Forged pistons, Manley hbeam rods, ARP rod bolts, eight bolt forged crank and an iron block. I've see people make 1000whp on a stock 03/04 cobra motor. A 5.0 has a good crank but junk pistons and rods not to mention the trannys suck ass.550-600whp is pushing it unless u drop a lot of coin on upgradeds or buy a boss that already has them.

1000rwhp and they run 10.90's 3-4 times then they break. They're only slightly better than supras

blown96cobra
04-21-2013, 07:24 PM
10.90s lol. Mine went 11.36 with 440whp on et streets. I hope to hell it picks up more than 7 tenths with another 560whp and 300ftlbs of tq

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu159/narco655001/IMG952691.png (http://s643.photobucket.com/user/narco655001/media/IMG952691.png.html)

redfirepearlgt
04-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Ain't no thang. Are you gonna try to get them to take your car in on trade?

yip. came in higher than anyone else. I'm still leaning guys. Sat in RT Vickers car tonight and themn took it for a short drive. I likey!!! Comfortable as well. A little less head room than the S197+ cars, and you have to reach a little for the chifter but atherwise...WOW! THat car comes on like a desperate hooker. Man I miss FI! And the sound of the 4V engines is awesome.

So now all I have to do is sleep on it. Thanks again guys. And special thanks Tommy for letting me test drive your terminator. Car runs nice!!!

THanks again everyone for helping out.

rtvickers
04-21-2013, 09:24 PM
yip. came in higher than anyone else. I'm still leaning guys. Sat in RT Vickers car tonight and themn took it for a short drive. I likey!!! Comfortable as well. A little less head room than the S197+ cars, and you have to reach a little for the chifter but atherwise...WOW! THat car comes on like a desperate hooker. Man I miss FI! And the sound of the 4V engines is awesome.

So now all I have to do is sleep on it. Thanks again guys. And special thanks Tommy for letting me test drive your terminator. Car runs nice!!!

THanks again everyone for helping out.

No problem Chad. Anytime. Im not stingy with it. Just ask. My shifter is a MGW and I adjusted it last week. It can be moved around. The stock shifter in the Mystic will be different.

I hope you make the right decision for you.

Yellow98Cobra
04-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Svt love the colors

redfirepearlgt
04-22-2013, 08:06 AM
I say keep the 5.0... but if you do get the cobra sell me your shifter! lol

no problem. they are a 4-6 week wait on a good month.

redfirepearlgt
04-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Just decided. I'm keeping what I have. Just can't justify paying 28K for a low mile 2004 Cobra regardless of how rare the paint is on it. Left the door open though and told them shoudl they find themselves still in possession of it 30-60 days from now and are in need of auctioning it, to call me back with a more reasonable (IMO) offer. Nice car but not 28K nice. Let teh coloectors pay that for it. My plan was to mod it and drive it.

I would be a fool to follow my heart and not listen to my mind/gut on this, and of course to the people who helped me make this tough decision. Sorry SVT lovers. Heart says buy, mind says too much money.

That said, I will lower it down a smidge, put a tune on it and a CAI and enjoy it. NO more chinese tranny jokes (OR GRUMBLING - HONEST TERRY! SCOUTS HONOR) as long as the thing holds together and the clutch doesn't start having issues. Then its Fords problem.

redfirepearlgt
04-24-2013, 12:05 PM
DAMN! They came down another $500...decisions decisions.

Rick93coupe
04-24-2013, 04:51 PM
DAMN! They came down another $500...decisions decisions.

If your second guessing yourself over a $500 reduction. Just go buy the damn car, lol. :D

redfirepearlgt
04-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Nope...can't do it.

smytty
04-24-2013, 08:31 PM
I pick the 04, but wouldnt own a Mystic bc of the cost to repair the paint if needed down the road...
Pick up a coupe for 15k or so and have a goodtime with it....

Ive owned both also and still wish i had my 04...

PKFIRE
04-24-2013, 10:05 PM
I pick the 04, but wouldnt own a Mystic bc of the cost to repair the paint if needed down the road...
Pick up a coupe for 15k or so and have a goodtime with it....

Ive owned both also and still wish i had my 04...

Why is that?

beefcake
04-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Just decided. I'm keeping what I have. Just can't justify paying 28K for a low mile 2004 Cobra regardless of how rare the paint is on it. Left the door open though and told them shoudl they find themselves still in possession of it 30-60 days from now and are in need of auctioning it, to call me back with a more reasonable (IMO) offer. Nice car but not 28K nice. Let teh coloectors pay that for it. My plan was to mod it and drive it.

I would be a fool to follow my heart and not listen to my mind/gut on this, and of course to the people who helped me make this tough decision. Sorry SVT lovers. Heart says buy, mind says too much money.

That said, I will lower it down a smidge, put a tune on it and a CAI and enjoy it. NO more chinese tranny jokes (OR GRUMBLING - HONEST TERRY! SCOUTS HONOR) as long as the thing holds together and the clutch doesn't start having issues. Then its Fords problem.

you know i've been saying it since day one.

my honest opinion was that you let the trans being built in china "sour" you on the car. you've got strong beliefs, and I cannot fault you at all for that. I respect that a ton that you feel passion for this country, i wish more did

i think the more you've been in the car though, your really starting to enjoy it, and i'm happy for that. once you start modding, your just going to be grinning from ear to ear

you probably don't remember way back, when you first tuned the red car, but this drive by wire, once tuned, is sooo much better

i put a tune on the boss within days of picking it up, and then you forget what it was like

i sold another boss on the lot, and had to gas it up, i was like "what a turd" lol, compared to the tuned car.

you've got the best 2013 color IMO, (i'm biased) lol, i can't wait to see what ou do with the car, the red car was done very nicely, and i'm sure this one will too!

Whyucryn
04-24-2013, 11:42 PM
Throw some mods at the 13 and never look back. Those 4.6 cars are junk!!

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2013, 08:03 AM
you know i've been saying it since day one.

my honest opinion was that you let the trans being built in china "sour" you on the car. you've got strong beliefs, and I cannot fault you at all for that. I respect that a ton that you feel passion for this country, i wish more did

i think the more you've been in the car though, your really starting to enjoy it, and i'm happy for that. once you start modding, your just going to be grinning from ear to ear

you probably don't remember way back, when you first tuned the red car, but this drive by wire, once tuned, is sooo much better

i put a tune on the boss within days of picking it up, and then you forget what it was like

i sold another boss on the lot, and had to gas it up, i was like "what a turd" lol, compared to the tuned car.

you've got the best 2013 color IMO, (i'm biased) lol, i can't wait to see what ou do with the car, the red car was done very nicely, and i'm sure this one will too!

Thank ya Sir.

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Throw some mods at the 13 and never look back. Those 4.6 cars are junk!!

Thread shift -

NOW THAT IS ONE NICE LOOKING FOX!!! LOVE YELLOW.

smytty
04-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Why is that?In my own opinion, i like the looks of the older ones...
As for performance they are pretty much the same with the same possibilities...
The Manuals in the new ones are a coin flip.. I know Beef says just mod it and go have fun but honestly its not worth taking a chance.... Alot of people dont have the coin to replace a tranny on a brand new car or do a swap while making payments etc......

Now the Autos are a great tranny, just sucks Ford decided to put all the goodies into that....

Im building a house right now so i took mine off the market but as sson as i close, it will be for sale and ill be looking for a 03-04...

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2013, 07:27 PM
In my own opinion, i like the looks of the older ones...
As for performance they are pretty much the same with the same possibilities...
The Manuals in the new ones are a coin flip.. I know Beef says just mod it and go have fun but honestly its not worth taking a chance.... Alot of people dont have the coin to replace a tranny on a brand new car or do a swap while making payments etc......

Now the Autos are a great tranny, just sucks Ford decided to put all the goodies into that....

Im building a house right now so i took mine off the market but as sson as i close, it will be for sale and ill be looking for a 03-04...

Had the price been in line with NADA I would have caved and gone to get it. Since I was more sold on the mileage, condition, and year than the paint scheme, I chose to hold out for another opportunity. Meanwhile I will enjoy the current 13, lower down an inch, do a CAI and tune, and keep looking. I have everything less factory wheels to put it back to stock. Plus the SCT tuner can be unlocked and reloaded to use for tuning an SVT as I understand it, so that will not be a bad investment.

In the meantime an 07-09 GT500 will also be considered. Another great car that can be tweaked a little for some fun, or tweaked a lot for a blast and allows a wide range in between.

lost cause
04-25-2013, 08:26 PM
.....In the meantime an 07-09 GT500 will also be considered. Another great car that can be tweaked a little for some fun, or tweaked a lot for a blast and allows a wide range in between.

Well at least it is proven that you have great taste in cars :bigthumb

MWoods26
04-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Had the price been in line with NADA I would have caved and gone to get it. Since I was more sold on the mileage, condition, and year than the paint scheme, I chose to hold out for another opportunity. Meanwhile I will enjoy the current 13, lower down an inch, do a CAI and tune, and keep looking. I have everything less factory wheels to put it back to stock. Plus the SCT tuner can be unlocked and reloaded to use for tuning an SVT as I understand it, so that will not be a bad investment.

In the meantime an 07-09 GT500 will also be considered. Another great car that can be tweaked a little for some fun, or tweaked a lot for a blast and allows a wide range in between.

NADA? your kidding right. Those books dont have a clue with a specialty car like the terminators. If your trying to justfiy the purchase because of price or that it is some kinda investment think about this. Your run of the mill 5.0 that they made a ton of is going to do nothing but depriciate over the next few years. Terms are 10 years old and clean ones still sell for big money. In some cases just a few grand short of what the were new! I guarantee you in a few short years a mystichrome term will be worth far more than your GT if you keep it. But.. If it were me Id keep the car you have because verts are gay and so are front license plates. two strikes for that terminator.

2Kblacksleeper
04-26-2013, 01:15 AM
I agree with woods.

Whyucryn
04-26-2013, 01:43 AM
Thread shift -

NOW THAT IS ONE NICE LOOKING FOX!!! LOVE YELLOW.

Thank ya, sir!

mad max
04-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Chad , I don't know how often you check ebay , but here recently there have been several silver coupes with low miles for sale . A few were even unmodded , or so the add said. Prices were in the low 20s range also.

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 09:12 AM
NADA? your kidding right. Those books dont have a clue with a specialty car like the terminators. If your trying to justfiy the purchase because of price or that it is some kinda investment think about this.

I don't buy on passion or what dealers/individuals claim the market is bringing. KBB sucks(overpriced on both ends), Edmonds sucks(underpriced on both ends), and banks tend to use NADA t oset loan values. So that is the guideline on a newer model car for me. 8K asking price over NADA retail is too much. 2K is more reasonble. Value is inthe eye of the beholder. There isn't much mor ethan NADA retail value in a Cobra to me.

These are two examples of reasonable priced 04 svt coupes. I don't want another redfire, and I don't care for silver. Any other color virtually and I would try to work out a deal.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2004&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=cobra&photosOnly=true&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerType=d&sellerTypes=d&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2004&searchRadius=300&bodyStyleCodes=COUPE&listingId=343364399&listingIndex=3&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2004&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=cobra&photosOnly=true&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerType=d&sellerTypes=d&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2004&searchRadius=300&bodyStyleCodes=COUPE&listingId=344931733&listingIndex=2&Log=0

Then there is this 2004 that has been on autotrader forever. It's been to the auction, and dealer bought/sold/traded several times since privately owned in 9/2012. A clear indicator to me they are asking too much money for the car.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2004&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=cobra&photosOnly=true&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerType=d&sellerTypes=d&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2004&searchRadius=300&bodyStyleCodes=COUPE&listingId=331251807&listingIndex=1&Log=0

maverick
04-26-2013, 09:26 AM
I have to stop looking at this thread! I'm starting to want one

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Chad , I don't know how often you check ebay , but here recently there have been several silver coupes with low miles for sale . A few were even unmodded , or so the add said. Prices were in the low 20s range also.

Been watching ebay. In fact the car I was working a deal on was posted on there and the last bid at closing was $20100.00. Another indicator the car is not that desirable at the price range they were asking. I'm in no hurry. If it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't. I'm content to keep the 2013 at this point. It is gaining my confidence back for the sake of mild mods and driveability.

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 09:55 AM
I have to stop looking at this thread! I'm starting to want one

Welcome to the world of mixed emotions...easily defined as watching your evil mother-in-law back over a cliff in your 2006 Ford GT.

maverick
04-26-2013, 06:17 PM
:lol: I would like to have a Ford GT as well, I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. :)

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 06:27 PM
:lol: I would like to have a Ford GT as well, I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. :)

I'd settle for just having the book value equiv. in an IRA roth. :D

Rick93coupe
04-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Mustang Cobra (650WHP Mystic Vert) $26000</span></span>

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/3763289739.html

mad max
04-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks rick , you just had to post that . Your making my urge to buy one , start to itch. LOL

rtvickers
04-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Here's a few Ive come across. Just thought you guys would enjoy.

I dont know if you've seen this one Mike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Mustang-SVT-Cobra-/290903825472?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43bb381c40

Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-MUSTANG-SVT-COBRA-6K-ACTUAL-MILES-NICE-CAR-/390583664040?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5af099bda8

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOW-MILE-18K-AND-FAST-500-RWHP-SCREAMING-YELLOW-CPE-W-CHROMES-FINANCING-/190826602762?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c6e26e10a

Autotrader

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&searchRadius=0&listingId=341752444&listingIndex=17&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&searchRadius=0&listingId=343302689&listingIndex=19&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&searchRadius=0&listingId=333268378&listingIndex=21&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&searchRadius=0&listingId=333268378&listingIndex=21&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&firstRecord=26&searchRadius=0&listingId=335475061&listingIndex=11&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2010&zip=45236&keywordPhrases=svt+cobra&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&pricesOnly=true&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=1060076&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2003&firstRecord=26&searchRadius=0&listingId=325089596&listingIndex=13&Log=0