PDA

View Full Version : Need a garage to rent!

exrider416
06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Anyone know of a site beside Craigslist to find a garage to rent. Just need a big 1 car or 2 car to store and work on my car in. Plus I just broke my ankle last night in softball and need a nice place for it too sit for 6 weeks. Really looking for something on the westside in Delhi area, but within 15 or so minutes is fine also

Gene
06-14-2013, 10:25 PM
In my experience, the best way is to just drive around the area where you want to rent and look for signs.

What kind of budget do you have? I know I've see small commercial spaces on side streets with one bay for rent in the $500 range.

exrider416
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
In my experience, the best way is to just drive around the area where you want to rent and look for signs.

What kind of budget do you have? I know I've see small commercial spaces on side streets with one bay for rent in the $500 range.

I have left various messages on garages i have seen driving around with no luck on return calls.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
I have left various messages on garages i have seen driving around with no luck on return calls.

PM me your budget and I might be able to help you out:bigthumb

devous1
06-16-2013, 08:59 AM
One of our school board members retired from Ford, he's a serious car nut and owns like 35-40 cars. There is an apartment complex close to him and he rents out about half of their garages.

When I started my business I used to rent two RV storage spaces at our local u store it. they were pretty big, had lights and outlets for like 175 month.

exrider416
06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Still looking. Thinking of picking up a 03 cobra I need shelter for.