PDA

View Full Version : Edgewater 6/21 ??

KYGTP
06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
I have not posted in a while, and was just seeing if anyone was headed up tomorrow night. I know it is supposed to be a little warm, but we are itching to get our project car to the track.

For the past year or so, a friend and I have been building a 2001 Grand Prix, with a turbo in it. I know its not a Mustang, please be easy on me............

We hope to hit high 10s tomorrow with it, since we did hit a 11.18 last week at tri-state, with only 17# of boost and a crappy 60ft.

Anyways, if any of you come out, look me up, I will be with the crappy looking Red Grand Prix, that looks like crap, but runs like crazy:tongue2:

beefcake
06-21-2013, 10:30 AM
I have not posted in a while, and was just seeing if anyone was headed up tomorrow night. I know it is supposed to be a little warm, but we are itching to get our project car to the track.

For the past year or so, a friend and I have been building a 2001 Grand Prix, with a turbo in it. I know its not a Mustang, please be easy on me............

We hope to hit high 10s tomorrow with it, since we did hit a 11.18 last week at tri-state, with only 17# of boost and a crappy 60ft.

Anyways, if any of you come out, look me up, I will be with the crappy looking Red Grand Prix, that looks like crap, but runs like crazy:tongue2:

We'll be out tonight, hoping to knock off some great e.t.s if the track hooks!

stang5slow
06-21-2013, 11:37 AM

Your talking about slip water haha good luck :rofl:

redfirepearlgt
06-21-2013, 12:10 PM
working...2nd sucks, but better than unemployed. Will be at the Cincy Speed Street Car Shoot out tomorrow evening at Tristate however...

Brandon Alsept
06-21-2013, 12:30 PM

If the track hooks. Pfft best track in the country son.

Stangman
06-21-2013, 01:10 PM
I'll be down there. Not racing but I'm driving my ol black GT...

Rustanggt98
06-21-2013, 03:51 PM
If the track hooks. Pfft best track in the country son.

I never have any problems either :dunno:

2Fast4You
06-21-2013, 04:23 PM
I currently plan on being there as well.