PDA

View Full Version : IPhone repair?

rtvickers
06-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Well I dropped my Iphone 4 today and cracked the front glass. The phone still works fine. Ive dropped it before but its never cracked before just chipped. I don't want to just leave it cracked. Im afraid it well damage the phone even more. So does anyone know of a place that will repair it? Or any advice on fixing it? I don't want to get a new phone. I seen repair kits on the internet but I don't know if I trust myself with those little fragile parts. I have confidence that I could do but if its cheap enough Id rather have someone fix it.

Blackout
06-21-2013, 07:11 PM
You can buy the replacment screens off eBay/Amazon. They include everything to do the fix.

rtvickers
06-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah I seen them. I'm not sure if I want to try my hand with little parts.

4n_eatr
06-21-2013, 08:15 PM
They aren't bad. I bought a new screen and a tool kit and it was around 20/30 bucks. The tool kit comes with a holder for all the screws so you know where they go back. The only pita is separating the LCD unit from the glass screen.

2-Tone
06-21-2013, 08:46 PM
I have had decent service from irepair off 42 in Sharonville north of 275. I just had them replace my earpiece today. Think it costs about $100 to replace the screen. Comes with 90 day warranty.