Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Road Rally: Rally North America Presents Ohio Valley 700 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Road Rally: Rally North America Presents Ohio Valley 700

Spieldog
06-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Hey Guys,

I believe I have invited you all on our larger national events, but I am bringing Rally North America home here to Beavercreek and The Greene on the first weekend in October.

It will be a two day road rally, with Friday night (Pre Rally Party) happening at The Greene on the 4th of October ... Since most of you guys are local, the only cost would be

$100.00 entry fee
$100.00 Donation to the Western Ohio Epilepsy Foundation

and $165.00 hotel room in French Lick at the French Lick Resort. (normally on this weekend the rooms start at $350.00 and go up!)

The entire event information can be seen at www.rallynorthamerica.com/node/13

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/spieldawg/OV700FLYER3_zps45543139.png

I promise I am not a spammer.. This is in memory of a very very close friend whom died last Jan, from SUDEP, Sudden Death in Epilepsy.. he was a SR in high school and was only 17.

Hope to see some of you join up!

--Scott

4n_eatr
06-28-2013, 06:58 AM
Sounds like a good cause and all... But $365? That a pretty big chunk of cash just to go driving around...

Gene
06-28-2013, 04:25 PM
I'll vouch for Scott. Him and Tony are really good guys and throw some awesome events. I wish I could do the rally this year. Hopefully I'll be able to do one of the rallies next year.

4n_eatr
06-28-2013, 05:39 PM
If theyre that cool, I'll have to check it out if they have another one... Once I know my car will make it, lol.

Spieldog
07-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Its a two day scavenger type event, it takes me literally about 2000 hours to plan one of these events.. and this is the first time I am doing it locally. I only charge what it costs me to pay for the event, so I don't even make any money doing this. The $100.00 that goes to me will pay for your decal kit, (numbers event sponsor decals, event decals etc..) .. The vinyl alone for one car is worth about $400-700 per car.

The hotel in French Lick normally starts at $360.00 for one of their cheapo rooms and goes up from there.

You will not find another road rally in the United states that will come close in cost, and especially in the mid west.

It's worth it trust me.

Spieldog
07-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Bump, Rooms and spots are going fast, we will be full by the middle of August.