PDA

View Full Version : Moving my Shop

NXcoupe
08-01-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm moving. Long story. I am moving into a little bit larger shop, much more affordable, and more convenient to I-75. It's got a flat parking lot, no hill into the garage door, paved and nice looking parking lot. Plenty of room for the dyno and the racks, etc.
New address is 2261 Arbor Blvd. Moraine Oh. Phone number is the same, and will not change. Just two blocks off I 75 now. I looked for a long time to finally find a place that was affordable and offered a good location with plenty of space. I think it's a positive move and I'm happy I found something.
So, anyone that has some free time next week, I could sure use some help. Moving all day and all evenings except Wed evening.
Thanks to all my customers and friends for your support.

4n_eatr
08-01-2013, 11:15 PM
I don't have a truck but I can help with some lifting in the evenings.

Stangman
08-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Good to hear Mike!!

NXcoupe
08-02-2013, 09:00 AM
I don't have a truck but I can help with some lifting in the evenings.

That'll help a bunch! Thanks

NXcoupe
08-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Good to hear Mike!!

Thanks Jesse

1987LXVert
08-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Congrats Mike!!!

pegasus
08-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Congrats! if your still moving next weekend I can Bring the trailer down

pegasus
08-02-2013, 10:54 AM
just googled it looks like a great place

devous1
08-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Congrats on the move, commercial property in this area is hard to come by. We have been in a shit hole old warehouse for the last five years and have just hated it. We finally decided to bite the bullet and build our own warehouse and man what a PIA.

Any way I'd be more than happy to help if ya need it but next week is going to be a bitch for us and nothing is in the Dayton area. We were in Warren Co Fri working but next week it all up in the Findlay, Fremont Toledo areas. The best I could offer up is the use of my 48' trailer. If ya find you have big shit you can't move I may be able to help, just not this week. Our big truck is a T800 and has a 6500lb liftgate on it which is really nice for moving large tool cabinets car lifts etc.

Jake
08-03-2013, 03:27 PM
congrats mike. sounds like a good fit.

any SN95 parts you'd like to get rid of before the move? :bigthumb

NXcoupe
08-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Congrats on the move, commercial property in this area is hard to come by. We have been in a shit hole old warehouse for the last five years and have just hated it. We finally decided to bite the bullet and build our own warehouse and man what a PIA.

Any way I'd be more than happy to help if ya need it but next week is going to be a bitch for us and nothing is in the Dayton area. We were in Warren Co Fri working but next week it all up in the Findlay, Fremont Toledo areas. The best I could offer up is the use of my 48' trailer. If ya find you have big shit you can't move I may be able to help, just not this week. Our big truck is a T800 and has a 6500lb liftgate on it which is really nice for moving large tool cabinets car lifts etc.

Thanks! Damn, that would have really come in handy, but I have to be out of there this week unfortunately, so I'm moving everything out of there within the next 10 days.
any parts I have are listed on my misc list. I have a bunch of other stuff, but if I don't want it, it'll be sitting in the garbage pile til thurs this week and then thurs next week for what's left over.

DeckerEnt
08-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Congrats on the relocation!! I am sure you will be successful there too!!!

NXcoupe
08-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks Decker. Yes, it's been a hell of a week, but I am almost moved. Dyno, lifts, furnaces, etc have all been moved thanks to a bunch of folks helping but especially Goober for bringing the fork lift to make it all possible, and he brought it two different days! Place is a disaster right now tho, but I'll whittle through it and get it set up. Only downside is no more bonfires, but a lot more room and a paved parking lot!

Thanks everyone. I'll be there all day Saturday working and moving between the two shops. I post my cell on the door if I'm leaving the old and going to the new so don't hesitate to stop by and lend a hand or just see how it's going.

4n_eatr
08-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Ill be stopping by after I get back to see how things are going... And scheduling a tune for as soon as you have an opening. Can't wait to see it all together!

NXcoupe
08-14-2013, 06:38 PM
I am all moved in now. Old place is empty and I'm left with quite a bit of work to do. I am starting on the office, parts room and engine/trans room. Then I'm going to start assembling the dyno and it's rack, then the other to lifts will be assembled and bolted down. Air compressor will be set up Friday and the engine room should be done then. Had other stuff I had to handle first three days of this week, so I only got a few things done. Should be running in the next week. I'll keep this updated and post pics when I get the thing useable.
A huge thanks to all the bangers that came out to help and all my friends and family that jumped in and lent a hand. Thanks!!

NXcoupe
08-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Ill be stopping by after I get back to see how things are going... And scheduling a tune for as soon as you have an opening. Can't wait to see it all together!

Stop by! and thanks. I'll be taking appointments as soon as the dyno is functional. Should happen next week sometime.

jeep45238
08-16-2013, 06:55 PM
I'll be installing a Kenne Bell in my Mustang soon. Right now it's got a n/a street tune, and I'm hoping to get everything together the first week in September. Do you think you'll be able to create a starter tune for it so I can drive it over for a tune?