PDA

View Full Version : Time to stop drinking red bull...

4n_eatr
08-20-2013, 08:09 AM
This morning I came into work with a red bull, almost empty and it gets kocked over. Go to get a towel to soak up te little bit that's there and a fly in standing in the puddle assumingly drinking it. Sits there a minute then flys up and into a wall at full speed and falls on the floor.... He's been there a few minutes an hasn't moved....

furiouslyfaster
08-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Are you serious?

maverick
08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
:lol: That's pretty good

4n_eatr
08-20-2013, 08:57 AM
I doubt it was from the red bull. I think i just surprised it and it was stupid so it ran into a wall. I thought it was funny though.

Stangman
08-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Well, it gives you wings. But in its case it already had wings... so it just got an uncontrollable rocket boost lol

rtvickers
08-20-2013, 10:05 AM
I prefer a Monster every now and then. But thats what it does to me. I know how the fly feels. If I have to get a bunch of stuff done real fast at work I'll buy me and my guys a big Monster and we'll blast right through it. Kind of like a turbo foxbody. But to honest none of that crap is good for you. I used to have a few every day. They made me highly irritable. I had to stop drinking them. Now I'll have one on occasion.

4n_eatr
08-20-2013, 10:12 AM
I bought a bunch so I could stay awake on the 16hr trip back from FL, so I had a few left over. I try not to drink them too much. My buddy in the Army got addicted to monsters and started having chest pains.

4n_eatr
08-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, it gives you wings. But in its case it already had wings... so it just got an uncontrollable rocket boost lol

Ha ha ha, maybe I can get a government grant to test the effects of red bull on flys... Quick way to get a couple hundred grand...

redfirepearlgt
08-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Yip they'll rip the hide right off ya. Especially when they are mixed with Yager.

04 Venom
08-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I stay away from "energy" drinks.

pegasus
08-20-2013, 12:01 PM
i knew a guy that would drink one of those bfc monsters everyday at 25 the bottom of his heart exploded

Stangman
08-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Worked with a guy at a car dealer, he'd have his morning coffee then switched to monsters all day long. I can't stand monster.

If I have to drink an energy drink its either full throttle, nos, or amp. And its only if I have to be awake for a long time or have no sleep. I stopped drinking them every day about a year ago.

Funny thing is, I'm irritable without them.... or caffiene in general.

furiouslyfaster
08-21-2013, 10:29 AM
i knew a guy that would drink one of those bfc monsters everyday at 25 the bottom of his heart exploded

People always told me they would make your hear explode. I rarely drink them. However back in my dumber days I drank 3 Five Hour Energies at once and let me tell you I looked like I had Parkinson Disease, and it didn't last 15 hours lol.

pegasus
08-21-2013, 12:18 PM
People always told me they would make your hear explode. I rarely drink them. However back in my dumber days I drank 3 Five Hour Energies at once and let me tell you I looked like I had Parkinson Disease, and it didn't last 15 hours lol.

thats a rip off you should get your money back they owe you for 15 hours of energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

redfirepearlgt
08-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Duration of time when comsuming energy drinks is constant. The effect however is additive. LOL!

rtvickers
08-21-2013, 02:57 PM
thats a rip off you should get your money back they owe you for 15 hours of energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

Lmaof!!!!!!!

akagreg3
08-22-2013, 08:21 AM
lol good stuff rite their...... suicide fly

Kevin1989
08-22-2013, 09:37 AM
The energy drink cocain was legit, drank one of those stayed up drinking till 4 am, so I was told I blacked out at some point •_•

blown86lx
08-22-2013, 07:39 PM
I am a first responder at work. We take care of things in case something happens until the EMS gets there. We have to go through training 2 times a year with a Medflight parimedic and multiple other medical personel. I work 2nd shift normally and our trianing is always on dayshift. Anyway I came in with a Monster the first day of training and the main guy got in my shit about it and said they are one of the worst things to put in your body! He said that he goes on multiple runs a year with people under 30 that are in conjestive heart failure or there heart explodes or are in cardiac arrest because of "energy drinks". He said stay away from them at all cost. They did a demonstration on them at another plant and one of the redbulls spilled on the cement at the end of the day and nobody bothered to clean it up and the next day when they came back they cleaned it and he said it took some of the sealant off the cement in 1 day. He said imagine what that stuff does to your insides. he said it's about like drinking battery acid with a bunch of sugar and caffine. So needless to say I stay away from them unless I have a big day ahead and I know I will need alot of energy. I have also noticed I feel better not drinking them as I was usually drinking 1 or 2 a day.

jeep45238
08-22-2013, 09:41 PM
I'll tell you this much - we were stocking the snack bar at work and the Lt snagged a case of Monsters that had some leaking cans. That was one of the worst smells I've ever experianced within a building stateside.

Mista Bone
08-23-2013, 12:19 AM
I've only ever drank ONE energy drink....fuck that nonsense!!!!!

I also rarely drink coffee, maybe 6-8 times a year.