PDA

View Full Version : What is this world coming to!

Pitbull1052
08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
So today we had a gentleman come in our office looking for a first aid kit, he'd been jumped by someone asking him for a light. He had a two inch gash below his bottom lip so deep you could see his teeth through it.

A week ago we have a WWII vet beaten to death by teens outside of an Eagles lodge.

Two weeks ago we have bored teens that shoot an Australian college student.

WTF is going on with this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Kblacksleeper
08-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Its messed up. That's for damn sure.

mustangjon
08-30-2013, 12:32 PM
What ever happened to playing kick the dog.... Er I mean can lol.

Ps jk I do like dogs, cats are another story

Jen9780
08-30-2013, 12:33 PM
People have clearly lost their minds.

Pitbull1052
08-30-2013, 12:43 PM
What ever happened to playing kick the dog.... Er I mean can lol.

Ps jk I do like dogs, cats are another story

Do you think they can come up with a kick the cat league? If so do you need to bring your own cat????

plated
08-30-2013, 01:11 PM
Playstation

Gene
08-30-2013, 01:56 PM
So today we had a gentleman come in our office looking for a first aid kit, he'd been jumped by someone asking him for a light. He had a two inch gash below his bottom lip so deep you could see his teeth through it.

A week ago we have a WWII vet beaten to death by teens outside of an Eagles lodge.

Two weeks ago we have bored teens that shoot an Australian college student.

WTF is going on with this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 24 hour News Cycle and the Internet/Social Media.

Stupid shit and random violence that would have only made the local papers 20 years ago are now bombarded all over the Internet like it's the sinking of the Titanic.

Dirtyd0g
08-30-2013, 02:16 PM
There is an abundance of stray cats outside my place, just leave my wifes cats in the house alone. Watch out for the ones that already have holes in them they are mean. Real mean!.
Alan

Gene
08-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Watch out for the ones that already have holes in them they are mean. Real mean!.

:lol: That was fucking funny.

Timido
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
I heard today that youth are putting razor blades in between their fingers and open hand slapping people. Could be a similar deal

motox159
08-31-2013, 07:41 AM
As Obama would say...Bush started it...

devous1
08-31-2013, 08:47 AM
The 24 hour News Cycle and the Internet/Social Media.

Stupid shit and random violence that would have only made the local papers 20 years ago are now bombarded all over the Internet like it's the sinking of the Titanic.

I absolutely agree, humanity has been violent since the beginning. Now we hearing about everything as it happens worldwide. Lookup the history of anything (school shootings, mass murders) and you'll find a long US history of it.

If some one cracked me in the back of the gourde with a razor blade I think I'd shoot em in self defense.

I do have a story of a tard event that happened to me this week. I'm finishing up a job in Reynoldsburg and I had to go back and remove all our tools and supplies. So I'm making my last trip to Reynoldsburg It's about 9:30 pm and I've been working since about 5:00am and am feeling good but tired. I'm just really wanting to get the day done.

I'm rolling up E Broad St and they are repaving it so it's dark out and the road is dark as hell. The road is merging down to one lane so I get in that lane early and am stuck there in stop/go traffic for about 20 minutes. I'm in a Kenworth T-800 with a 28' box, my truck is a 5 axle truck with large floatation tires on the front that are about 42" tall and about 18" wide. Basically a big fucking truck that most people would stay away from.

At this point everyone even the assholes have merged and are no longer trying to pass everyone, we are well beyond the merge arrow lights and the cones are tapering down to one lane. I see this jerkoff coming up the side of the merge lane and I can't believe he is actually going to try to get around me. Keep in mind it's dark, the pavement is very dark and this guy is getting extremely close and I can't really see him because the truck is very tall. In stead of stopping at the cones the guy just keeps coming and trying to force himself in my lane.

Finally he stops, gets behind me and gets the plate number and company phone number and pulls up next to me telling me he's gonna fuck me up. Then he starts calling our company phone number bitching at my wife that I fucked his car up severly. I just don't get it.

SN95N/A
08-31-2013, 09:22 AM
People do this same exact thing on river road,It go's into a one lane and they try and sneak past me at the last minute.When there unsuccessful they give you the finger.I dont really understand people,Is it that important to get infront of a rig honestly?

mad max
08-31-2013, 12:55 PM
^ this happens to me daily . Got to get around the big truck . People are just assholes anymore . I will say it again : we lost the battle when we stopped busting their asses in school. These kids don't have any respect for anyone and no one to fear .

Mista Bone
09-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Mad Max, why my mom retired from teaching over 20 years ago. She rarely to have anyone given swats but once the kids found out they were no more, it changed quickly.

The attitude of drivers inside the 275 (and 270) loop is way I no longer drive on the east side for my courier work. People are always in a hurry, it is always about them and they will claim you hit them, hence why people are using dash cams like the Russians have been.

jktruckin06
09-02-2013, 11:26 PM
People do this same exact thing on river road,It go's into a one lane and they try and sneak past me at the last minute.When there unsuccessful they give you the finger.I dont really understand people,Is it that important to get infront of a rig honestly?

you tankers on river rd are madmen! i'll do 5 over in my truck and you all still smoke my ass!

SN95N/A
09-03-2013, 03:53 AM
HAHA!Do you got a bucket truck? If you ever see me out there honk I got white truck and pull for Lykins,I load out of that Marathon almost every day.

jktruckin06
09-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Yeah you've probably passed me then. I worked for AC and now I'm with Dayton Freight. AC is always in and out of Valvoline and Oil Distributors.

redfirepearlgt
09-03-2013, 09:42 AM
These local issues are popping up becuse of the Zimmerman issue and others like it before. People are fed up with politicians clear up to our King Obama pulling out the race card only when the black person in a crime is beaten or killed, whether it be maliscious or self defense. Yet when a young white kid is beaten almost to death on a school bus nothing is said aside from "...that's just how it is.", as quoted by the father of one of those suspect boys who btw all got probation for that beating they inflicted. Crime is crime regardless of who the victim is and regardless of who the suspect is. Self defense is self defense regardless of who the victim is or who the suspect is. But politicians have figured out they can further enpower themselves and their causes by selectively getting involved in certain local current events while hoping that the media will down play the others that don't uphold their agendas.

People are getting sick and tired of selective justice due to selective politics. If a person or persons commits a crime its a crime and they pay the price for it. I don't care if they are 8 or 80, man or woman, christian or muslim, pink or white. Guilty is guilty and self defense is self defense. Jackson and Sharpton and Obama need to spend more time teaching and preaching values and less time stirring the pot.

Guess NSA will be at my door now with Jessie and Al in tow ready to tote me off for my free thought.

04 Venom
09-03-2013, 09:50 AM
^ this happens to me daily . Got to get around the big truck . People are just assholes anymore . I will say it again : we lost the battle when we stopped busting their asses in school. These kids don't have any respect for anyone and no one to fear .

That is not the school's job--it's the parent's responsibility.

mad max
09-03-2013, 09:34 PM
^ I agree with that statement , too many parents wanna throw their kid an electronic device and call it a day . One of my proudest moments was just a couple of weeks ago when we were out school shopping and my daughter thanked a worker at a kids clothing store for opening the dressing room for her . The worker told me that made her day and that she very rarely gets that anymore.

89johnny
09-03-2013, 11:19 PM
The issue I run into when my kids act up in public and need an ass busting is that there are always people watching with the camera phone in hand waiting to record te next big YouTube video. Next thing you know CPS is at your door cause the video only shows you "being violent" or some stupid shit.

redfirepearlgt
09-04-2013, 09:12 AM
I for one don't buy the "We were bored" line. That's bull straight up. They are mean. They are looking for any way of getting off easy by claiming they were bored. For crying out loud. When I was a kid I would get bored. I didn't go out and kill someone or beat up an old man who later died because I was simply bored. Start trying these teens as adults and fry a few. Since many parents don't want to parent and schools think spanking is evil, then fry a few 16 year olds in the chair for 1st degree murder as adults. And do it while they are under 18. Harsh ways for harsh crimes. OR better yet lock them up in solitary for life. No parol. And fed bread and water twice a day.

Too many people are hatching chicks today for reasons other than they really want a child, have thought it out, know the sacrifices and rsponsibilities, but wish to do it anyway...AND RAISE THEIR CHILD. Too many have babies to gain attention, because they think it is cool (thanks MTV), the child gets them more wellfare and WIC (thanks FDR/Johnson), it will help their career, the parents or in-laws want to be grandparents, or they were just lazy and did not use contraceptive. None of which are reasons to have a child.

BTW DR SPOCK WAS WRONG!!!! SOCIETY TODAY IS PROVING IT AT OUR COST.

Katmandu
09-04-2013, 01:11 PM
I heard today that youth are putting razor blades in between their fingers and open hand slapping people. Could be a similar dealThat actually happened to a friend of my brother's while he was playing nose tackle in the middle of a HS football game! My brother's friend was a big MFer too! He beat the living shit out of the thug after the game. Took his helmut and hit the thug square in the face with it!

Huge fight ensued! Unbelievable!

devous1
09-04-2013, 08:21 PM
That is not the school's job--it's the parent's responsibility.

It has to be a shared responsibility, the school system can't put it all on the parents. Kids are in the school system at least 8 hrs a day for 8 months out of the year. They spend as much or more of their time in the system than with thier parents.

When I was in school if you got smart ass with a teacher it probably wouldn't make it to the office cause you'd get your ass cracked right now. What I see in schools now half the teachers are afraid to say shit to the kids.

2-8-1
09-04-2013, 08:53 PM
What has happened, is that too few people are shooting back now, and when you do, you're labeled the dangerous one. That, and the majority of parents today should be taken out behind the shed and severely beaten, then sterilized.