PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Ford Expo

slow86fiveoh
08-31-2013, 01:45 PM
Well ended up at the ford expo there is about 9 booths in the swap meet and 3 vendors and I can't beleive I paid 20 bucks to get in.

devous1
08-31-2013, 05:03 PM
No shit what a waste of time. I was going to drag my trailer up there and try to sell a couple cars and some parts and I'm glad I didn't have time to get it together. I think I would have had better luck putting the stuff in my front yard for sale and I only get about 20 cars a day past my house.

Then two young jerk offs in a VW were trying to race me all the way home. I thought for sure they were gonna cause an accident.

devous1
08-31-2013, 05:06 PM
So what was Norwalk like this year? Or any of the other NMRA events? I'm just wondering if the whole thing is petering out or just the Columbus event. Realizing they probably haven't put any money into Trails in at least 10 years.

slow86fiveoh
08-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Worst event I've ever been to I went to edgewater last weekend and they had 3 times as many cars show up on a regular race night and I didn't have to pay 20 bucks to get in and they didn't bring 20 second farm trucks to race this thing was sad to say the least.