PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Street Outlaws

devous1
09-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I've been searching for weeks and can't find listings for reruns or anything about the show at all. We have Time Warner out of Columbus and even though the Discovery Channel lists showings we don't have it on our cable?

redfirepearlgt
09-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Its gone in cinci as well. Vanished overnight without so much as an on demand option for reruns. Last episode I saw was the one where they went to Texas. I fell asleep during the dramafest leading up to it and missed all the racing. Now I only hear that the okee's roasted the lone star boys pretty good.

devous1
09-06-2013, 11:12 PM
They did whop the Texans.

I don't get it, if you go to the Discovery's website they have listings but they don't show up when I seach them on time warner? Perhaps they did get in some trouble? I searched the web for any info and came up blank.

redfirepearlgt
09-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I was on discovery .com the other night at work and saw the episodes listed but can't download and watch on the company guest site I use. I saw it while looking for some other info. I'm on TWC as well. Who knows they may have run into some issues. I always laughed at the beginning how they warn you not to street race like they are doing.

Oh....wait a minute. Didn't one of the guys on there die? I think it was the guy in the end that had just gotten his El Camino running again. Seems like I remember something about that but can't recall. Yip just googled it. The guys went by Flip. Apparently his death may have been alcohol related. It said he had been having marital issues. So maybe that is why it suddenly came to a halt.

devous1
09-07-2013, 07:45 AM
That was Flip, I read he shot himself but not a lot of details. But I remember on the very first episode they mentioned it. I just don't get it you would think getting on a tv show, he should have been on top of the world.

redfirepearlgt
09-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Oh I thought it happened after they had been making series. Never mind. Maybe it just didn't get the ratings and they pulled it. That's the only other thing I can think of. Or "The Mother's Coalition" called and threatened them. LOL! Remember when they did that over Bugs Bunny being violent? You just never know when it comes to control loons.

GREAZY
09-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Most of the guys from the show post on Yellow Bullet. They said there is a second season coming, but have not been told when it air.

duststang
09-09-2013, 08:31 AM
yeah I was wondering this my self. no re-runs or nothing what the crap. After they beat Texas there was a dedication to Flip.

Mista Bone
09-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Thursday, 4 epiosdes, 9am-1pm

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/street-outlaws/tv-schedule.htm

Mista Bone
09-09-2013, 03:45 PM

uknowho1702
09-16-2013, 08:14 PM
They are dealing with some legal troubles. The OKC highway patrol is trying to prosecute them for street racing through video evidence is what I seen online.

devous1
09-16-2013, 08:38 PM

My DVR caught those, it completely caught me off guard.

Kevin1989
09-17-2013, 06:40 AM
They are dealing with some legal troubles. The OKC highway patrol is trying to prosecute them for street racing through video evidence is what I seen online.

The roads were blocked off... You could clearly see it in the video all the racing was staged

pegasus
09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
farm truck says they are just getting ready for next season