Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fillmores??? 9/8/2013 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fillmores??? 9/8/2013

redfirepearlgt
09-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Thinking about heading to Fillmores today to hang out fora while and have a chocolate malt. Haven't been there in a long while. If its overly crowded or under attended we can head over to QSL Florence. Anyone???

redfirepearlgt
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Thinking about heading to Fillmores today to hang out fora while and have a chocolate malt. Haven't been there in a long while. If its overly crowded or under attended we can head over to QSL Florence. Anyone???

Plan on being there by 5pm

dedpedal
09-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Stop by the house before or after. I'll pm you the address.

kennebellcobra
09-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Wish I could make it Chad! Off to ANOTHER B-day party... this one is for Jacky, its in Sardinia :-0

redfirepearlgt
09-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Stop by the house before or after. I'll pm you the address.

No prob. Got the addy and will swing by.

Chad

redfirepearlgt
09-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Wish I could make it Chad! Off to ANOTHER B-day party... this one is for Jacky, its in Sardinia :-0

Well say hey to JACK!

Man you guys go to a lot of birthday parties.

redfirepearlgt
09-08-2013, 07:39 PM
good seeing Gordon. Quite a few cars showed. Cooled off nice. Tried to make it down to see Deadpedal but I couldn't remember how to ge tthere and GPS took me to some new subdivision. I tried man. So unless you moved, I need to have you give directiosn next time. That GPS whore screwed me and I never even got a kiss from her. Sure was looking forward to it. You didn't move did you? THen I'm really gonna feel like an idiot.

Thanks for the invite all the same. I was really looking forward to seeing you and Lori.