PDA

View Full Version : Marine Batteries

2Fast4You
09-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Who has a good quantity of batteries and at the best price?

Friend is looking for a replacement for an AC Delco C24MF.

sean
09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
I got a motorcycle battery from batteries plus. They seemed like they had a huge selection. They knew their stuff too.

1986GT
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM
I bought 2 for my boat at Walmart for $80 a piece. They are the biggest ones they had. They had a decent warranty and both came with a enclosed battery box too. That was 2 years ago and no probs yet. May be better deals out there though.

devous1
09-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Best price is the key term, there was a write up in o Jeep rag I get on the best deep cycle batteries for off roading (running winches, lights etc). One battery that stuck out for me was the die hard platinum. I've had a couple of them for lift gates and electric pallet jacks. They are awesome batteries but expensive, I believe they come with a 5yr 100% replacement.

I've delt with batteries plus here in Columbus and they pissed me off on some rebuilds so I won't go back. I can also say that sears used to sell wheel chair batteries under the die hard label that were kick ass. I used the same batteries plus (workhorse) in some of my equipment and they didn't last half as long as the die hards.