PDA

View Full Version : Any date on Cincy Speed SCS???

redfirepearlgt
09-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Just wondering if anyone had heard if Cincy Speed was going to be hosting a fall street car shoot out. These things are always a great time for everyone involved including spectators and people running around lke idiots with cameras all day. If you have heard of anything please post up.

Criag AKA Maximus has been a great supporter of this site in the past. Personally I miss his contributions of hosting this event that 12-15 of us started some years back just as a get together one fall and hang out at TriState. Some of his threads were pretty funny as well.

draggin50
09-14-2013, 10:13 AM
I think the day he has set for it is September 21st but that is the date for the Street Life Tour and another race.

redfirepearlgt
09-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Cool Thanks. I sure miss him being on here.

firestang70
09-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Crap I won't be home till the 24th :(

redfirepearlgt
09-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Never mind, just had some big name in his 2011 Mustang "CJ" run over somethign and threw it into my car ripping the driver side mirror and damaging the driver door. Should be fun gettingthis paint all to match. YIPEE!!!

plated
09-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Never mind, just had some big name in his 2011 Mustang "CJ" run over somethign and threw it into my car ripping the driver side mirror and damaging the driver door. Should be fun gettingthis paint all to match. YIPEE!!!

Me an craigs on fb all day.hes celebrating 20 yrs in buisness and puting event on keeping tristate drag scene alive.he aint getn rich he does it becouse he loves it.a true veteran in my book.sign up fb and say hi.im at my shop fulltime were busy as hell working on some cool cars

Dtony
09-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Me an craigs on fb all day.hes celebrating 20 yrs in buisness and puting event on keeping tristate drag scene alive.he aint getn rich he does it becouse he loves it.a true veteran in my book.sign up fb and say hi.im at my shop fulltime were busy as hell working on some cool cars

Man I hope Tristate is better than today. What a joke!!

BTW, good meeting you today.

Bman
09-15-2013, 11:01 AM
As far as I know it's still the 21st.

plated
09-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Man I hope Tristate is better than today. What a joke!!

BTW, good meeting you today.

Good to meet u to.That tracks hit or miss.convenience is why i go.your cars still fast spinnin the tires lol u make it look gravey.

redfirepearlgt
09-15-2013, 05:58 PM

Sorry man would love to but I have one major rule on the internet I won't break. I don't do Facebook. Would appreciate you posting his shindig and the date however on here if you have the 411 on it. THanks

Yes I remember when he posted up out of the blue and a group of us headed down there 3 or 4 falls back. No trophies, no plaques, just T/T and hang out having a blast. Went to QSL for wangs afterwards. LUB DM WANGS! Only casualty that day was Popsfun lost his engine. That was what I beliebe started the Cincy Speed SCS each year.

plated
09-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Sorry man would love to but I have one major rule on the internet I won't break. I don't do Facebook. Would appreciate you posting his shindig and the date however on here if you have the 411 on it. THanks

Yes I remember when he posted up out of the blue and a group of us headed down there 3 or 4 falls back. No trophies, no plaques, just T/T and hang out having a blast. Went to QSL for wangs afterwards. LUB DM WANGS! Only casualty that day was Popsfun lost his engine. That was what I beliebe started the Cincy Speed SCS each year.

Why dont u do facebook? There my non mustang freinds and family on fb i love it .come to the otherside brotha

redfirepearlgt
09-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Why dont u do facebook? There my non mustang freinds and family on fb i love it .come to the otherside brotha

Nothing against FB. I just feel safer not being on there.

cobrajoe
10-02-2013, 12:51 AM

I'm on FB and have requested him numerous times... :confused::confused:
I don't even get CS feeds hardly....:confused::confused:

5.0calypso93lx
10-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Take the hint then.

cobrajoe
10-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Take the hint then.

Lmfao.... we have a funny guy here!:flipoff::flipoff::lol:

Mista Bone
10-05-2013, 01:02 AM
I'm on FB and have requested him numerous times... :confused::confused:
I don't even get CS feeds hardly....:confused::confused:

I get the feeds all day long. If you would have followed his instructions wen FB changed it rules, you'd be getting the feeds as well.

chad393na
10-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I don't Facebook either, would really appreciate someone that knows when posting it.:bigthumb

dsmawd350
10-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Haven't seen anything on it

5.0calypso93lx
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I get the feeds all day long. If you would have followed his instructions wen FB changed it rules, you'd be getting the feeds as well.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/facebook/graphapp.asp