PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here a painter needing some work?

beefcake
10-08-2013, 09:21 PM
we are getting ready to close on our new house on the 18th, and want to get most of the new place painted right away, some drywall stuff to touch up as well

once we get moved, got a few rooms in the old house that need to be done along with staining the deck (that could be done now)

just need to move quick on everything so we can get out and get the old house listed

cobrajoe
10-08-2013, 11:13 PM
we are getting ready to close on our new house on the 18th, and want to get most of the new place painted right away, some drywall stuff to touch up as well

once we get moved, got a few rooms in the old house that need to be done along with staining the deck (that could be done now)

just need to move quick on everything so we can get out and get the old house listed

Did you Build new on? Area? I know a few people. Lemme know if you want their numbers.

Jeff88coupe
10-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Where you moving to Beef? Jenn and I just bought a house in White Oak...our old house is going on the market tomorrow. I feel your pain...so does my back.

2Kblacksleeper
10-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Hey beef i have a guy. His name is kelly great painter and excellent service. Is it ok if I give him your cell?

beefcake
10-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Where you moving to Beef? Jenn and I just bought a house in White Oak...our old house is going on the market tomorrow. I feel your pain...so does my back.

6 miles down the road, so we'll be moving to bethel. I'll be a bethelanian, lol

Hey beef i have a guy. His name is kelly great painter and excellent service. Is it ok if I give him your cell?

yep

Did you Build new on? Area? I know a few people. Lemme know if you want their numbers.

no, house is 7 years old