PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Vert

80 hate
10-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Well the new owner of my 1994 vert is coming to pick it up tonight. It's going to a good home in Cleveland. But damn I hate having to sell it.

redfirepearlgt
10-21-2013, 02:10 PM
You got to be kidding me!!! What is taking its place???

80 hate
10-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Nothing until spring. But it will have a snake on the front for sure.

rtvickers
10-21-2013, 03:36 PM
WHAT THE HELL!!! I didn't even know you were thinking about getting rid of it. What brought that on?

80 hate
10-21-2013, 04:07 PM
My moms health has taken a turn for the worse. Which means her bills have fallen on me. Rather than take a loan and go in det I put the car for sale. It sucks. Trust me I know this. But mustangs come and go. I need to make sure my moms wishes are taken care of.
With that said, it still doesn't make me feel any better about it. I put a lot of time and money to make the car what it is.
It is nice to know its going to someone who is going to take care of it.

80 hate
10-21-2013, 04:08 PM
My moms health has taken a turn for the worse. Which means her bills have fallen on me. Rather than take a loan and go in det I put the car for sale. It sucks. Trust me I know this. But mustangs come and go. I need to make sure my moms wishes are taken care of.
With that said, it still doesn't make me feel any better about it. I put a lot of time and money to make the car what it is.

rtvickers
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
My apologies Rusty. I didn't know about your situation. My prayers are with you and your family. I understand and agree. If there's anything I can do to help out just let me know.

redfirepearlgt
10-21-2013, 06:01 PM

Sorry to hear this. Let us gearheds know if you need anything.

chris91
10-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Sending prayers to you and yours. Mustangs come and go, family don't.

80 hate
10-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks you guys. They picked it up tonight. The guy who bought it was great. He has a 93 Gt and an 04 cobra and now a 94 all are verts. It's going to a good home and he said he would send me some pics once he gets them all together. He owns a fab shop and has been plans for it.
He was driving a 2013 platinum F250 with an enclosed trailer. It's on it's way to Cleveland now.

rtvickers
10-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Damn that must have been hard.

mad max
10-22-2013, 07:42 PM
One of the nicest cars on the board , I hope things work out for you man .

full force
11-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks you guys. They picked it up tonight. The guy who bought it was great. He has a 93 Gt and an 04 cobra and now a 94 all are verts. It's going to a good home and he said he would send me some pics once he gets them all together. He owns a fab shop and has been plans for it.
He was driving a 2013 platinum F250 with an enclosed trailer. It's on it's way to Cleveland now.

What was his name?? wondering if I know him...

PKFIRE
11-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Sorry to hear this. You had very good looking vert but I understand priorities. I wish your family all the best.

NXcoupe
11-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your Mom Rusty, there'll be other cars. I know you've had that thing almost as long as I've known you I think. good luck with things.