PDA

View Full Version : 94 GT 5.0 Auto For Sale

NXcoupe
10-23-2013, 11:46 AM
94 GT 11X,000 miles on the body, paint is excellent on it, bright red with chameleon stripes on it, very shiny. Hood is a 4" or so cowl with pins, has 5.0 with working a/c, gray interior(airbags removed, not from a wreck, was a race/street car),Anti roll bar still welded in it, comes with links too, subframe connectors, line lock that still funtions, has cobra R wheels like new with tires with a lot of life left in em. Lowered with eibachs, new brakes on front, p/s, pw, pL, etc, all works. New battery. Has a great stereo system in it as well. stock gear, flowmaster catback, AODE shifts well, everything else is basically stock. Very nice looking cruiser.
Asking 3900 for it. Will entertain mustang trades, but prefer cash and your trade. If your car is nice enough, may trade up with cash on my end. Just depends. PM or call.
Also, the trans is nice and clean, so that means it was rebuilt sometime in the recent past. Shifts well and feels strong, should be able to take some additional power.

NXcoupe
10-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Interior, air bags have been removed, driver's side was removed and then put back together, doesn't look too bad at all. Nice stereo setup and speakers.

45133Stanger
10-28-2013, 11:12 PM
interested in my 90 lx mustang? I have around 8K invested..... almost everything is new.... over 5K in motor.... call or text me either way please, 937-618-0565... not on here much.... thanks man.

Matt

NXcoupe
10-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Sold it today!