PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here Have a Smart TV

devous1
10-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Two weekends ago my daughter was supposed to have a bonfire and of course it was cold and rained most of the day. We decided early to move the party to the basement and we had an old ass rear projection TV that wasn't even cable ready. So I told here I would go get a new TV that worked properly.

I went to BestBuy and ended up getting a Samsung Smart TV/3D. I still haven't figured out what all this thing can do but they are pretty damn amazing. I'm definitely hooked on the 3D, it's nothing like I expected it to be.

4n_eatr
10-28-2013, 10:56 AM
When I lived with my buddy we went to Walmart and bought Samsung that was missing a power cord. Took it home to find out it was a smart TV. They're pretty cool once you learn how to use it. There was a definite learning curve involved with it, lol. He's actually selling it now if you want another one, lol.

sean
10-28-2013, 11:04 AM
The 3d is cool but it wears off fast. I haven't put on the glasses in a year. Lol

devous1
10-28-2013, 02:16 PM
When I lived with my buddy we went to Walmart and bought Samsung that was missing a power cord. Took it home to find out it was a smart TV. They're pretty cool once you learn how to use it. There was a definite learning curve involved with it, lol. He's actually selling it now if you want another one, lol.

Is it 3D and send me some info, I need one for our new warehouse

devous1
10-28-2013, 02:18 PM
The 3d is cool but it wears off fast. I haven't put on the glasses in a year. Lol

I agree it's kind of a novelty, but for now I'm lovin it. I'd love to see some of my old favs, Aliens, Matrix etc.

4n_eatr
10-28-2013, 06:19 PM
It's not 3D. It's a 55" Samsung LCD. I'll have to double check how much he wants if you're interested.

qwk93ta
10-29-2013, 07:31 AM
I just bought a LG 65" smart TV, it's real cool, however, I have Cincinnati Bell's fioptics and most of the time their signal can't keep up with the TV so anything that moves fast is blurry....sucks.

devous1
10-29-2013, 08:16 PM
I have the same problem with my TWC, it's constantly buffering when watching Netflix.

Let me know how much he wants and how old it is. It would be for my wife and she's a little funky about buying used stuff.

331TwistedWedge
10-29-2013, 08:33 PM
i bought the 70" sharp aquos last year ... 3d/smart tv, i think ive wore those glasses twice ... watching you tube videos on it is pretty cool ...

im a huge sports fan, i bought the tv for reds/bengals/uc games........

cobrajoe
11-16-2013, 12:08 AM
I have a LG smart bar tied into my Panasonic flat screen. Pretty nice set up.