PDA

View Full Version : Any plumbers on here? Eastside/Batavia

Rustanggt98
11-06-2013, 04:16 PM
I have a 30k BTU wall-mounted heater in the garage I need tied into my natural gas line that is already existing in the house. I bought a 25' CSST flex line kit from Lowes to do it myself, but with 2 small kids in the house I would feel better having a pro do it as a side job or something like that. I was going to tie it into the drip line that is right after the furnace, and had a plumber out to quote it the other day and he checked everything and said that is the way he would do it too. The pipe should support the flow, etc., I just don't feel like being raped to get a 3 year workmanship warranty.

It's an easy run, and if I can't find anyone to do it for a reasonable price, I will probably just end up reading the instructions thoroughly and do it myself. Figured I'd see if there was anybody on here looking for a little extra money before the holidays.

bangingears
11-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I had some plumber issues and meet a pretty cool dude out of mt orab named Jason Fritsch 5133799812. Was very professional and reasonable priced, I called him at 10am and was at my house by 1

Rustanggt98
11-06-2013, 04:48 PM
I had some plumber issues and meet a pretty cool dude out of mt orab named Jason Fritsch 5133799812. Was very professional and reasonable priced, I called him at 10am and was at my house by 1

Thanks Bones. Did he work for a company, work for a company and did it as a side job, or just self-employed/handyman?

Pitbull1052
11-06-2013, 05:23 PM
This is a good buddy of mine just lives off of Tealtown he's a self employed plumber Jason Harker 513-364-8925

bangingears
11-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks Bones. Did he work for a company, work for a company and did it as a side job, or just self-employed/handyman?

He is self employed, but runs a company. His dad is also a licensed plumber and runs company called h.fritsch plumbing, thinks he lives around your area. He came recommended from my friend who does new home electric, I guess Jason did new home plumbing and thats how they meet.

bobtsgt
11-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Doesn't sound that hard. How soon you looking to do it? I can stop by sometime next week and give you a hand with it. All we need is some yellow teflon tape and a spray bottle to leak check.

Rustanggt98
11-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Doesn't sound that hard. How soon you looking to do it? I can stop by sometime next week and give you a hand with it. All we need is some yellow teflon tape and a spray bottle to leak check.

I've got the Teflon tape and leak detection, came with the kit.... not in a big hurry, just would like to do it before it gets real cold. A Saturday or Sunday would probably be best just to make sure it gets done. I know what needs done, just second guessing my skills lol

bobtsgt
11-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I'll come over and help ya if you want. I will most likely have to work every saturday from now til xmas but could possibly do it on a sunday.

Rustanggt98
11-10-2013, 12:32 AM
I did it this afternoon, wasn't too hard at all. Thanks for the suggestions, and the offer.