PDA

View Full Version : What not to do in the snow

DSSKing68
12-13-2013, 06:23 AM
I cannot believe this footage. What a bunch of dumbasses. Slow down people....and don't get out of your car. People standing around like idiots watching cars coming at them. Be careful tonight with the white death coming again!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/entertainment/massive-wisconsin-pileup-caught-on-camera/-/9837584/23398852/-/f55fddz/-/index.html

Gearhead
12-13-2013, 07:48 AM
You would think people in Wisconsin would know how to drive in the snow !!!!

redfirepearlgt
12-13-2013, 11:05 AM
You would think people in Wisconsin would know how to drive in the snow !!!!

They haven't been the same since the Favre scandal. LOL!

sean
12-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Wow even the people on the other side of the guardrail were all over the place. Stupid people. Get the damn car off the road if you can and get yourself far to the side. I don't mind seeing people get hit by cars when they are walking in the lanes or standing in one of the only escape routes cars have to avoid everything. I hit a person with a car once. After I hit him while his dumbass was laying on the ground I backed up and proceeded to yell at him. But that's another story for another day.

chris91
12-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Fucking idiots... They had to of seen all the cars in the damn road... Yeah lets keep going 40-50 and maybe theyll move outta the way.... I CANT STAND people these days. Seems like they'll give any dumbass their license.

duststang
12-13-2013, 03:50 PM
dang those guys are lucky didn't get hit cars flying by them standing there.

mad max
12-13-2013, 04:27 PM
I see this everytime im getting someone outta the ditch . Had a kid in a Honda civic spinning his wheels on purpose on I-71 while I was winching one out . He proceeded to lose control and go off the road . Comes up and ask me to get him out , I said " I sure will , be back in about 4 hours." He wasn't happy with that response , so I told him " maybe you should have thought about the consquences while you were being a dipshit." Don't know if he ever got out or not.

Rick93coupe
12-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Wow, just when you think it's over, some jackass comes flying by at 50 and bounces off 5-6 cars...