PDA

View Full Version : cant stop watching this and laughing

86gt40
12-23-2013, 11:47 AM
http://youtu.be/82V69TX6wIE
Let me know if this doesnt work
.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=82V69TX6wIE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D82V69TX6wIE

k062693w
12-23-2013, 01:41 PM
LMFAO !!! There goes his job !!!

Rick93coupe
12-23-2013, 03:06 PM
I'd love to know that back story, lol.

firestang70
12-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Somebody must have been trash talking him...

devous1
12-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Holy shit, I'd hate to see him when he's really pissed.

rtvickers
12-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Typical LS owner after a night of getting pounded by mustangs. Should've bought a Ford sweetheart.

1987LXVert
12-23-2013, 09:53 PM
That's some funny shit!!

MFIELD
12-23-2013, 10:34 PM
OMG, my eyes are watering i laughed so hard.

Bman
12-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Typical LS owner after a night of getting pounded by mustangs. Should've bought a Ford sweetheart.

Why do you have to bring the ls people in to it? He could have just as easiley been a mustang owner that got pounded by an ls so bad he still has irritation from the rubber hanging out of his ass.How about in the spring when my tiny little 4.8 ls goes in my car. We go and get one done sweetheart.

5.0calypso93lx
12-26-2013, 02:34 PM
I'd love to know that back story, lol.

Prolly just having a bad day lol. Looks like something was jammed in the bottom of the can that he couldn't get out and just lost it. That's friggin' hilarious.

dsmawd350
12-26-2013, 04:12 PM
its fake and very old. that's his own house and he sent the video to his employer as a prank

Rick93coupe
12-26-2013, 04:16 PM
its fake and very old. that's his own house and he sent the video to his employer as a prank

That's pretty good then, I googled it but couldn't find anything. I thought for sure that homeowner had been fucking with the guy for awhile and he finally snapped.:lol:

SN95N/A
12-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Why do you have to bring the ls people in to it? He could have just as easiley been a mustang owner that got pounded by an ls so bad he still has irritation from the rubber hanging out of his ass.How about in the spring when my tiny little 4.8 ls goes in my car. We go and get one done sweetheart.

I want in on this sweetheart:flipoff:

Just kiddin my little ford motor couldnt run a geo down.

dsmawd350
12-26-2013, 04:38 PM
This was an april fools joke for my bosses at work. I recorded the video from inside my own house with my own garbage can and mailbox. I took the video to work and asked one of our CSR's to give it to my boss and pretend that a costomer came in supper angry with it. Needless to say after watching the video I was called in to the office for what was to be my termination... Fortunately for me they took the prank very well.

dsmawd350
12-26-2013, 04:39 PM
http://www.kens5.com/trending/Grouchy-trashman-prank-goes-viral-142550065.html

rtvickers
12-26-2013, 04:56 PM

First off, it was a joke. Dont get butt hurt. I wasnt talking about you. This is a Mustang website thats why I said ls. If I had a GM car and I was on a GM website I probably would've made a joke about Mustang owners. Second, I have no problem running your little 4.8 ls with my smaller 4.6. Im sure your freshly built ls motor that your putting in your racecar will blow off the doors on my 4.6 with 99,000+ miles thats in my stock mustang daily driver on street tires. I've never said my car was fast. I'll be the first to say its slow. It makes good numbers but that doesnt always equal fast. So this spring when get your car built and your ready to compare apples to oranges, let me know and we'll get together so you can destroy my little 4.6. I'll be your garbage can and mailbox.

Rick93coupe
12-26-2013, 05:01 PM
This was an april fools joke for my bosses at work. I recorded the video from inside my own house with my own garbage can and mailbox. I took the video to work and asked one of our CSR's to give it to my boss and pretend that a costomer came in supper angry with it. Needless to say after watching the video I was called in to the office for what was to be my termination... Fortunately for me they took the prank very well.

Well played sir, I'm sure you were shocked when it hit viral status.

dsmawd350
12-26-2013, 05:31 PM
haha not me that's a quote from the garbageman

NO SHOT
12-27-2013, 12:01 AM
First off, it was a joke. Dont get butt hurt. I wasnt talking about you. This is a Mustang website thats why I said ls. If I had a GM car and I was on a GM website I probably would've made a joke about Mustang owners. Second, I have no problem running your little 4.8 ls with my smaller 4.6. Im sure your freshly built ls motor that your putting in your racecar will blow off the doors on my 4.6 with 99,000+ miles thats in my stock mustang daily driver on street tires. I've never said my car was fast. I'll be the first to say its slow. It makes good numbers but that doesnt always equal fast. So this spring when get your car built and your ready to compare apples to oranges, let me know and we'll get together so you can destroy my little 4.6. I'll be your garbage can and mailbox.

Don't back pedal!! Tell him you will pound that ls!!!!:popcorn:

Bman
12-27-2013, 08:10 PM
It's going in a a driver power windows, ac and all. I know this is a mustang site with some good information. I think it's funny how people gets their panties in a bunch when you mention crossbreed mustang. I have filled nitrous bottles for several members from this site that looked my coupe over and couldn't tell the difference between a sbc and a sbf. Ford Gm dodge they are all junk that will suck the money from your pockets!

NO SHOT
12-27-2013, 08:28 PM
It's going in a a driver power windows, ac and all. I know this is a mustang site with some good information. I think it's funny how people gets their panties in a bunch when you mention crossbreed mustang. I have filled nitrous bottles for several members from this site that looked my coupe over and couldn't tell the difference between a sbc and a sbf. Ford Gm dodge they are all junk that will suck the money from your pockets!

The idea is to make my junk suck money out of the pockets of others!!!:bigthumb

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 09:14 PM

Who got their panties in a bunch? I don't have a problem with crossbreeding a Mustang. That's your choice. I seen your coupe. Nice ride. I agree, if you plan to get serious and build a car your going to spend some money.

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Don't back pedal!! Tell him you will pound that ls!!!!:popcorn:

Definitely not back pedaling. I'm always up for having some fun. And nice try for putting the cables on.

4n_eatr
12-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Who got their panties in a bunch? I don't have a problem with crossbreeding a Mustang. That's your choice. I seen your coupe. Nice ride. I agree, if you plan to get serious and build a car your going to spend some money.

I do.... If you like the LS so damn much go buy a Camaro.

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 09:27 PM
I do.... If you like the LS so damn much go buy a Camaro.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

SN95N/A
12-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Im in for a race

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Im in for a race

Im still waiting for pics of your other car.

NO SHOT
12-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Definitely not back pedaling. I'm always up for having some fun. And nice try for putting the cables on.

??? Cables??? Gotta have confidence in your ride.You had yourself beat buy a car that doesn't even have a ls in it yet....:eek:

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 10:16 PM
??? Cables??? Gotta have confidence in your ride.You had yourself beat buy a car that doesn't even have a ls in it yet....:eek:

Its not about confidence. I know how it hooks. Not at all. I dont want to put slicks on it without at least putting an IRS brace on it. Its my daily driver. Maybe before spring time I can get that done. And maybe a tune. Its running a little fat and pulling timing. Im confident that my ride runs well. It just dont hook as it sits. And is a fat pig. Im confident his will be built and light with low mileage and wont be a daily driver. Mine has 99,000+. Its comparing apples to oranges. But if he wants come spring time we'll get together and have some fun.

plated
12-27-2013, 10:59 PM

And a 3v ftw

rtvickers
12-27-2013, 11:03 PM
And a 3v ftw

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bman
12-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Its not about confidence. I know how it hooks. Not at all. I dont want to put slicks on it without at least putting an IRS brace on it. Its my daily driver. Maybe before spring time I can get that done. And maybe a tune. Its running a little fat and pulling timing. Im confident that my ride runs well. It just dont hook as it sits. And is a fat pig. Im confident his will be built and light with low mileage and wont be a daily driver. Mine has 99,000+. Its comparing apples to oranges. But if he wants come spring time we'll get together and have some fun.

Its a junkyard rebuild for a coupe I got to replace the one I traded for the turbo car NoShot used to have. Its a 5k build including the price of the car.

rtvickers
12-28-2013, 02:10 AM
Its a junkyard rebuild for a coupe I got to replace the one I traded for the turbo car NoShot used to have. Its a 5k build including the price of the car.

Im sure it wont be a stock build. What car is it going in? What power adder are you using and are you spraying it? You can buy a lot of spray with $5K. Will this car have a full interior and a stock rearend? You have to admit that its not an apples to apples comparison. But thats cool. I'll play along. I just dont see how a joke about a LS on a Mustang website bothered you that much to kind of call me out. You're upset about people getting butt hurt over crossbreeding Mustangs. I never said anything about that. None of it was directed at you or even crossbreeding. I dont get it. But oh well, come spring we'll get together and see how it works out. Maybe I can get some upgrades done to my turd. May a different outcome if that happens.

Bman
12-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Nothing upset me. Trust me this coupe is going to be a driver to make an hour one way trip to work if I want. Stock rebuild with a used ebay z06 cam. Going with a 76mm turbo with low boost to make it fun. Full interior no cage with a stock 8.8 out of a 96 tangerine gt my buddy ran in a demo derby. Once again brand don't bother me. I have 3 fox bodies a chevy truck and the wife's Pontiac gtp , vette and chevelle.

4n_eatr
12-29-2013, 06:53 PM
A Tangerine in a demo derby? what an idiot.... smh.....

Bman
12-30-2013, 11:01 PM
A Tangerine in a demo derby? what an idiot.... smh.....

Yep a Tangerine one. I'll try to find a pic of it welded up with zoomies coming out of the hood.

4n_eatr
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Yup, like I said... Idiot....

Bman
01-01-2014, 05:49 PM
He won over 15k with that car. He has a 2002 he's getting ready to build for this coming year.

rtvickers
01-01-2014, 07:25 PM
I think if you posted a pic of the tangerine derby car, it would give Justin a heart attack.

4n_eatr
01-01-2014, 09:21 PM
I think if you posted a pic of the tangerine derby car, it would give Justin a heart attack.

I might need to change my underpants...

SN95N/A
01-01-2014, 09:25 PM
This is pointless without pics LOL