Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Serious Thread - Feb. 7th...... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Serious Thread - Feb. 7th......

Black Horse
02-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Anyone that has been around here knows what Feb. 7th means to the Mustang community. For those that don't, 7 years ago on Feb. 7th, 2007 the founder of Stangbangerz passed away. Its a void that can never be filled, yet his presence is felt everyday here.

Vinny left behind a wife Holly and a young daughter Amanda. Amanda has grown into quite a beautiful young lady and is currently in college. For some reason, this year she seems to be having a hard time with the empty feeling.

Perhaps we can fill her PM box with support as she continues to deal with her loss. "junior50" is her screen name here, not sure if or how often she gets on here, but if/when she does it would be great to have an overflowing PM box.

Do what you guys and gals do best....lift a brother (or daughter) up!

NXcoupe
02-06-2014, 10:19 AM
I miss Vinny. I've thought about that a lot more recently since I took over this place. It's a big set of shoes to fill. I just hope I can keep this place going for him.

Black Horse
02-06-2014, 12:11 PM
If you want to email Amanda (please do) - here is her email address: Changean@mail.uc.edu

No spam or BS....

1_slo_92
02-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Its hard to believe it has been 7 years. I was new on here when it all happened and knew I had missed out on knowing a great guy by how fast the thread saying he had passed blew up. C'mon guys let lift Vinny's Princess up high!

Gongshow
02-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Time Flies doesn't it, crazy.