PDA

View Full Version : Are We Allowed to Sell Guns Yet

devous1
02-26-2014, 10:20 AM
I'm curious if we have the green light go to sell guns yet. I have a couple that I'm thinking of listing when we are officially allowed.

When we are allowed the first one I'm gonna list is a Springfield M1A "preban, unfired it stil has the production tag on the trigger guard and I believe I have the box for it. Its black on black. Research the price, its fairly expensive, when we are allowed to list guns.

The second one that I'd like to list when we are allowed it is an Enfield, barrel and stock have been shortened.

When we are allowed I'd like to list these.

Moody
02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Other then bayonet lug what's the difference between a post and pre ban m1a

devous1
02-26-2014, 11:51 AM
They are supposed to be made with military grade parts or GI instead of aftermarket. I've never taken the time to tear it apart and verify it.

RACEME
02-26-2014, 12:39 PM
The last word I heard from Mike was "No" until he does more research on it.

Stangman
02-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Lol.. I like how he puts exactly what his guns are that he wants to sell, with a description...

I see what you did there :rofl:

ibstrokin
02-26-2014, 01:44 PM
I'm curious also. I have a Mossberg 590 tactical that I would like to sell, when we are allowed to.

YouGotJunk
02-26-2014, 02:01 PM
We've allowed gun sales on our site since the beginning and that was 5-6-7 years ago. There's also numerous groups on Facebook that are created for nothing but gun sales. I have no idea why anyone would make such a big deal out if it.

devous1
02-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Lol.. I like how he puts exactly what his guns are that he wants to sell, with a description...

I see what you did there :rofl:

No no no, not for sale, I just like to share information.

I cant keep up with this shit, can you throw us a page name for one of the facebook gun thingys. Hell I just found out about the armslist sites about a year ago.

RACEME
02-26-2014, 02:30 PM
No no no, not for sale, I just like to share information.

I cant keep up with this shit, can you throw us a page name for one of the facebook gun thingys. Hell I just found out about the armslist sites about a year ago.

"southwest ohio gun swap" is one

Kevin1989
02-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Southern ohio guns buy sell trade is another one but it's mostly junk shotguns an over priced ar15s

devous1
02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
I just hopped on facebook and checked out some of those groups. It kinda opened up a can of worms, I didn't know there were groups like that but as soon as I pulled a couple up a lot of local groups started popping up.

Thanks for the info.

RACEME
02-27-2014, 09:06 AM
I just hopped on facebook and checked out some of those groups. It kinda opened up a can of worms, I didn't know there were groups like that but as soon as I pulled a couple up a lot of local groups started popping up.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, there are many around. I rarely see many good deals. Armslist works best for me lately.

Maximus
02-27-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm curious also. I have a Mossberg 590 tactical that I would like to sell, when we are allowed to.

Let me know a price WHEN we are able to buy, or "shoot" me an email, Craig@Cincyspeed.com