PDA

View Full Version : Big Thumbs Up for Beefcake and Sean

04 Venom
03-13-2014, 09:10 AM
My wife wanted a new SUV to replace her 2004 Escape, so we narrowed it down to a new Escape (which I preferred) and Mazda CX-5 (which she preferred). We went to Beechmont Ford and Beef set us up for a test drive (love that 2.0L Ecoboost engine). Beef, as always, is great to deal with-- it's like buying from a family member. No BS.

After driving both, the wife wanted the CX-5 (she preferred the interior). It's her car, so Mama gets what she wants. I remembered that Sean works at Jeff Wyler (when he isn't shoveling snow there :D) and since I never dealt with them, I figured I'd give a fellow Banger a call. Sean works in the used car dealership, but he set up a meeting with a salesman he vouched for and Sean took care of all the preliminaries. I liked the salesman Sean referred me to and we agreed on a price within 5 minutes and he arranged to get the exact car my wife wanted brought in from a Columbus dealer within a day.

Two big thumbs up for Beef :bigthumb and Sean :bigthumb.

If you are buying Ford, buy Beef. If you are looking at something at Jeff Wyler Eastgate, Sean should be your first call. Thanks to both of them.

sean
03-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Thank you very much. I'm happy you two are happy. You couldn't have gone wrong with either. The cx5 is very nice as is the escape. I sold my sister a used 2013 escape last year and was impressed with the changes they made. It was nice to meet you both.

beefcake
03-13-2014, 09:46 AM
My wife wanted a new SUV to replace her 2004 Escape, so we narrowed it down to a new Escape (which I preferred) and Mazda CX-5 (which she preferred). We went to Beechmont Ford and Beef set us up for a test drive (love that 2.0L Ecoboost engine). Beef, as always, is great to deal with-- it's like buying from a family member. No BS.

After driving both, the wife wanted the CX-5 (she preferred the interior). It's her car, so Mama gets what she wants. I remembered that Sean works at Jeff Wyler (when he isn't shoveling snow there :D) and since I never dealt with them, I figured I'd give a fellow Banger a call. Sean works in the used car dealership, but he set up a meeting with a salesman he vouched for and Sean took care of all the preliminaries. I liked the salesman Sean referred me to and we agreed on a price within 5 minutes and he arranged to get the exact car my wife wanted brought in from a Columbus dealer within a day.

Two big thumbs up for Beef :bigthumb and Sean :bigthumb.

If you are buying Ford, buy Beef. If you are looking at something at Jeff Wyler Eastgate, Sean should be your first call. Thanks to both of them.

Appreciate you guys coming out!! Look me up on the next one! :)

Happy wife, happy life, we all know that one! lol