PDA

View Full Version : Edge programer

MFIELD
04-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Does anyone have a hook up? I want to order one for my truck.

beefcake
04-17-2014, 09:07 AM
edges are tough, might no a guy for a mini maxx

devous1
04-17-2014, 09:45 AM
Out of curiousity why Edge? I had one on an old 7.3 and I never had issues with it but they had a lot of bad reviews the last time I went to buy a tuner.

If I end up putting one on my 6.7 I'll be doing a Mini Maxx or play it safe with a Banks product. I don't need to race cars anymore.

mustang8998
04-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Mike's isn't a diesel.

MFIELD
04-17-2014, 07:57 PM
Thanks Jeff, mine is a gas truck. I only wish I had a diesel. Rich had one on an old truck of his and liked it is the main reason. I really dont know much about any of them. I got one ordered and it should be here tomorrow. I put a different gear in my truck so i can use this to reprogram that and hopefully pick up better throttle response and trans shifting.

beefcake
04-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks Jeff, mine is a gas truck. I only wish I had a diesel. Rich had one on an old truck of his and liked it is the main reason. I really dont know much about any of them. I got one ordered and it should be here tomorrow. I put a different gear in my truck so i can use this to reprogram that and hopefully pick up better throttle response and trans shifting.

we can do a lot of that with the sct programmers too. I always have x4's in stock if the edge doesn't do what your looking for