PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parting out 92 LX Hatch

egbertnr
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
I have a 92 LX hatch that I will be parting out. Below is my stating list of parts I know I will be selling. Pictures to come as I get to it. Parts are still on car. If you are local more than welcome to come out and see for yourself.

Front bumper/header panel - $75 (100 w/ the lights)

Rear bumper cover - $35

All 6 front lights $40 (Headlights and inner marker lights are yellowed)

Fenders (These are from a 92 with the larger opening w/ all trim including the black splash sheilds) - $60/ea. or $100/pair

Solid Roof (Will need to be cutoff) - $125

Power doors (interior panels not included) -$150

Rust free hatch - $150 firm

Taillights $50/pair

Entire black interior package $550 (Seats will need recovered eventually, both arm rests need replaced, and the drivers door panel has two small 1-2" tears, ashtray door not working, and needs console top vinyl cover/lid)-Pictures to come.

T-bird wheels - $50

7.5 axle $75

2.3L Engine Starts and Runs great still in the car- $200

Rear quarter windows - $50

Front glass - $50 (Still installed needs removed)

Trans and converter(Goes into gear but will not move car so not entirely sure whats wrong) - $50 to anyone who wants it.

Jesse aka Stangman can verify parts as he helped me with it this past weekend. pm or text for quickest response. 937 five1five-1968
Will consider various interior pieces for an 86. highback seats, dash, console.

Thanks folks

Stangman
06-09-2014, 12:12 PM
I would like to add, this car has the large dome light, so I think it might be a late '92. And the small tears in the door panel are not visible when the door is closed.

egbertnr
06-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Pictures
View Album, http://s207.photobucket.com/user/egbertnr/library/92%20mustang

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/egbertnr/slideshow/92%20mustang
Sent from my F150 using boost.

egbertnr
06-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Bump, no one local looking for black interior?

egbertnr
06-18-2014, 10:16 AM
Now listing interior individually. I cannot edit original post but I have now started to part out interior by pieces. Prices are below. I coped from the national boards, really hoping someone locally can buy the big stuff.

Here is my pricing of the interior breakdown. All prices are for parts. Shipping is not included. For large parts such as console and dash, understand I will take those to UPS or Fedex and have them package and ship. That cost will be factored into final shipping. I do not like to assume the liability for packing of large items. If anyone has a better solution or is ok with something less I will do so but I will be sending detail pictures before shipping. I try to help out as much as possible but we all know shipping stuff sucks unless you have a connection. I am not out to make money on shipping either. I will show buyer all receipts for shipping to prove cost.

I also really do not wish to break things down anymore. ie, the dash, etc. The more I take things apart the greater risk in damaging. I will not sell grills or other smaller items off the dash, doors, or console individually at this point.
Thanks

Dash Complete vents/grilles/gauge bezel 250
Console Complete with HVAC controls 125
Steering column with airbag 75
Power Door Panels complete 175
Black Seat belts complete 75
Rear Sails and hatch plastic 200
Metal Trim 50
Door Kick panels 45
door sills (long thin pieces) 20
Hatch Carpet 80
Floor Carpet 80