Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Cleveland clinic [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland clinic

DoubleT964.6
07-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Well looks like my father has another aortic aneurysm :-( this one however is far more serious than the first. And we have been referred to the Cleveland clinic. Does anyone out there have suggestions recommendation or knowledge of a cheap but good place to stay for our appointments in that area. MO. And dad are both retired so their on a budget for sure. I will be helping and staying with them as much as I possibly can. I couldn't have asked for better parents. And my father without me even realizing it truly has been my biggest role model. Which is the way it should be. I only hope and pray that my children one day say the same a out me. And plz add Larry Terry to your banger prayers. Thanks.

mustang8998
07-16-2014, 05:50 PM
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/patients-visitors/parking-lodging-transportation/lodging.aspx

maverick
07-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your father's condition, I have heard that the Cleveland Clinic is top notch, Our prayers go out to you and your family

draggin50
07-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Prayers to you and your family!

joe2340
07-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Prayers bud. I have to say.. I work EMS I see alot.. I have been there a few times.. that is one of thr best places to be. They know there stuff

vertigo
07-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Both my mother and mother-in-law were referred there. My mom for heart conditions related to radiation and chemo in the early 80s, and my mother in law for breast cancer, within the last 6 months. IMHO the best medical facility available. Prayers for your father and family, he will be in good hands.