PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson MO Am I Missing Something

devous1
08-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Surely everyone is watching this. I believe at one point there was a very small description of a scuffle between the two guys and the cop? However I haven't heard shit about that since or any clarification of what took place.

I don't get it, is this just the media attempting to keep shit stirred up, or is it the police/military holding information for some reason? It just seems some clarification would quell things a little bit, instead we get no response which appears to be a cover up of some sort? Not just this situation but it seems all the big cases, there always seems to be a lot of info that never reaches the public and the media all seems to be one sided.

Oh yea, I've also lost track. Is the dude still a suspect for stealing a box of cigars or was he cleared on that?

mustang_gt88
08-18-2014, 08:08 AM
The whole thing is messed up.

DeckerEnt
08-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Coroners report and more witnesses coming forward basically clear the cop. The kid tried to take the cops gun, cop got it back after an accidental discharge. Kid walks away, then turns and charges the cop. Cop fired. All entry wounds are on the front, none in the back. Justifyable shoot if you ask me. Now round up all the looters and criminals.

devous1
08-19-2014, 06:28 PM
I see the info is slowly coming out. Personally I don't think if there was a video of this kid trying to kill the cop it would stop the protesting/riots. Just like the Travon (sp) case, the guys may be young, but they are fucking big and strong. I'm 50 and when honestly look at about half the dudes on our high school football team I have to realize I wouldn't wanna tangle with a lot of them.

I still don't understand why the media treats each of these cases the same. They are always the victim and the real story slowly leaks out, or you have to go hunt for it.

Lastly who the hell burns down their own community? These people are friggin idiots, already not living in the best neighborhood, so lets lute and burn anything we want. These business owners are going to get their insurance checks and run. I just don't get it.

mustang_gt88
08-19-2014, 09:56 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head. The media should be beat for the shit they publish

CNTLOSE
08-19-2014, 10:03 PM
The media needs something to do. Until something else big happens they will drive this BS into the ground. I hate the media and shit they pull. They have caused the majority of the race issues we have in this county.

Mista Bone
08-20-2014, 04:29 AM
I see the info is slowly coming out. Personally I don't think if there was a video of this kid trying to kill the cop it would stop the protesting/riots. Just like the Travon (sp) case, the guys may be young, but they are fucking big and strong. I'm 50 and when honestly look at about half the dudes on our high school football team I have to realize I wouldn't wanna tangle with a lot of them.

I still don't understand why the media treats each of these cases the same. They are always the victim and the real story slowly leaks out, or you have to go hunt for it.

Lastly who the hell burns down their own community? These people are friggin idiots, already not living in the best neighborhood, so lets lute and burn anything we want. These business owners are going to get their insurance checks and run. I just don't get it.

Where is the proof they burned their own neighborhood??? 2001 Cincy riots "dem folks came down from da hills" like Western Hills and Price Hill to protest and destroy.

Mista Bone
08-20-2014, 04:33 AM
Cops face was fractured before he returned fire....

devous1
08-20-2014, 10:34 AM
we don't hear anything about that, so it must not be true

04 Venom
08-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Way too early to tell what happened.

Mista Bone
08-21-2014, 01:56 AM
we don't hear anything about that, so it must not be true

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

timdsellers
08-21-2014, 05:21 AM
It is too soon to judge completely but with the seating of a grand jury it does not look good for this officer. We do know the guy(which certainly was an asshole atleast) was shot 6 times so even if he was beating the officer it's hard for me to understand pulling the trigger 6 times. Police officers are trained to use lethal force if they are in fear of their life and I believe the officer felt that. With that being said 6 bullets still seams excessive to me but I don't have a complete picture so not going to hang the officer yet. At the very least his career is over and his life will never be the same. Not to mention a broken scepticle community so no "winning" here.

04 Venom
08-21-2014, 08:39 AM
It is too soon to judge completely but with the seating of a grand jury it does not look good for this officer. We do know the guy(which certainly was an asshole atleast) was shot 6 times so even if he was beating the officer it's hard for me to understand pulling the trigger 6 times. Police officers are trained to use lethal force if they are in fear of their life and I believe the officer felt that. With that being said 6 bullets still seams excessive to me but I don't have a complete picture so not going to hang the officer yet. At the very least his career is over and his life will never be the same. Not to mention a broken scepticle community so no "winning" here.

I don't think the number of shots means much. Police officers are trained to fire until the individual goes down.

joe2340
08-21-2014, 10:04 AM
If I remember right you shoot till the threat has ceased... id ask moody hes a MP he might know but hes on deplyment. I think the looting and rioting is doin nothing but makeing all those people look even worse it is not helping there "cause"

devous1
08-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Six shots does seem excessive, I just watched the vid of the knife dude they shot a couple days ago and two cops unloaded on his ass. Joe2340 is probably right, keep pumping till their neutralized. I know I've read a lot of articles especially back in the PCP days where dudes would get shot half a dozen times and keep coming.

timdsellers
08-21-2014, 06:34 PM
It's pretty rare that someone is shot 6 times by a single officer. Also , The wound pattern seems strange and not much of a grouping. But again, more information is needed but I think enough evidence exists to make the determination. They haven't disclosed it yet. And why do people riot and destroy their own shit? Just another excuse to steal and act like savages. And why is every white on black wrongdoing automatically racist? Why can't white people just be plain old A-holes and not racist? Let's face it, if the victim was white or if the officer was black would their be any outrage? Nope and it's Pathetic.

devous1
08-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Black on white you don't hear about.

For example

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/christian-newsom/a-young-couple-disappears.html

Mista Bone
08-21-2014, 07:14 PM
It's pretty rare that someone is shot 6 times by a single officer. Also , The wound pattern seems strange and not much of a grouping. But again, more information is needed but I think enough evidence exists to make the determination.

Right handed shooter pulls left under stress. Also if you don't "reset" after each shot you tend to walk the shots upward. Play connect the dots and you can see how the shot grouping could have happened. But there is no way to know the order of the bullet wounds happened.

redfirepearlgt
08-21-2014, 08:06 PM
It's pretty rare that someone is shot 6 times by a single officer. Also , The wound pattern seems strange and not much of a grouping. But again, more information is needed but I think enough evidence exists to make the determination. They haven't disclosed it yet. And why do people riot and destroy their own shit? Just another excuse to steal and act like savages. And why is every white on black wrongdoing automatically racist? Why can't white people just be plain old A-holes and not racist? Let's face it, if the victim was white or if the officer was black would their be any outrage? Nope and it's Pathetic.

According to a report i saw last night there have been 78 arrests as of yesterday for looting/rioting there. Of those arrests, only 4 of them were from the area. 30 of those arrested are believed to have prior convictions. Often in situations like this it is outsiders causing the problems.

OPINION - Media fears being labeled racist. Therefore they will seldom report the whole story in situations like this. Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Maxine Waters are three examples of how pulling the race card will empower a person and make their career in politics and/or civil activism flourish. The NAACP and ACLU have been emboldened by abusing the race card in recent years. Sadly many humans tend to abuse power once they find a way to achieve it. It is of my opinion that organizations and people like these mentioned and others don't seek an end to racism.To end racism would end the future power hold of these organizations and these people and those that would follow. The Democratic Black Caucus would have no function in life if it weren't for keeping racism alive. While there are people who would love to see harmony and I believe that is the majority of us here on planet earth (liberal, conservative, libertarian, moderate alike) there is that group of power hungry individuals that I believe will never allow that to happen. At least not in my lifetime. God willing I am wrong on this latter statement. It would be a much better world if we could move past a need for activist groups of any kind.

beefcake
08-21-2014, 10:20 PM
it's a one sized road, plain and simple, I'm not racist at all, but this crap pisses me off

Rich
08-22-2014, 07:12 AM
6 shots is really nothing, they were probably fired in 3 seconds or less. As far as "grouping"...all I can tell you is that shooting in a controlled environment like a range is nothing (and I mean NOTHING) like shooting to protect your life or while in the middle of an altercation.

fastone
08-22-2014, 07:40 AM

Most officers I know are trained, you shoot until the treat stops. If that means you have to shoot someone 15 times before they stop charging at you, then you fire 15 rounds reload and be ready to fire more rounds.

timdsellers
08-22-2014, 10:34 AM
All race issues aside, I'm just saying most people shot by a police officer aren't shot 6 times especially unarmed ones. So I do think 6 shots is a lot considering the threat was unarmed. Even if the perp was going for the gun, obviously the officer had the upper hand considering he aimed and pulled the trigger 6 times. I think that's hard to explain. But again, I wasn't there.

facemelter71
08-22-2014, 11:07 AM
So,one shot would be ok? As long as he can still grab the officers gun and kill him with it. Got it.

joe2340
08-22-2014, 11:36 AM
I dont think it should matter as said. He could of shot him 20 times if thats what it took to stop the altrrcation. As before people on drugs I have read and saw get shot by 2 to 3 shotgun rounds and numerous handgun and they kept goin. This incident id bein blown way out of porportion. If it was any other situation then white cop black guy we never would of heard of it. Black cop shoots white guy? No biggie he needed it.

Blkcobra01
08-22-2014, 08:29 PM
I wasnt there either but the guy hit and punched the officer tried taking his gun and charged for the officer he also was on the heavy side so it probably took alot of fire power to take him down not racist but if all is true the guy got what he deserved. I know im sure there are some shady law enforecment but the number is small I have the up most respect for cops firefighters and emts putting there lives on the line everyday just like military.

thecollector
08-22-2014, 11:21 PM
I think a caucasion equivalent of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton should rise up. Think of all the racist shootings with black officers and white suspects. It would keep the media busy at least. We can do all of our rioting at Menard's and target.:lol:

redfirepearlgt
08-23-2014, 12:08 AM
I think a caucasion equivalent of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton should rise up. Think of all the racist shootings with black officers and white suspects. It would keep the media busy at least. We can do all of our rioting at Menard's and target.:lol:

May as well hit Jegs and Summit as well. LOL!