PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Gotham???

redfirepearlgt
11-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Must admit its pretty good so far. Love seeing how the arch villains are coming into their own and how Gordon (future Commissioner Gordon) matures within the police force of Gotham City. Keep trying to pick out people that will be the well known villains that became Batman's arch rivals. So far I've spotted Riddler, Cat Woman, and Penguin which are easy enough but did anyone catch POISON IVY yet? Or am I the only geek watching the series? LOL!

Pops Fun
11-06-2014, 08:25 AM
I like the show... on my dvr list... :)

Should be fun to watch everyine come into there own..

CNTLOSE
11-06-2014, 11:02 PM
I am enjoying it as well. I agree it is neat watching the series from the beginning.

NXcoupe
11-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Yep, I catch up every weekend on TWC on demand. I really like it so far. Yes, I saw poison ivy, she's the daughter of the guy who was shot and blamed with the murders of the waynes. Glad to hear Im not the only one.

redfirepearlgt
11-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Anyone pick up on who our Prosecutor Mr. Dent will end up being when he turns to crime? Notice when they show him only half of his face is in the light in almost every scene he's in?

mustangjon
11-25-2014, 08:55 PM
2face was always known as Harvey deny good guy turned bad

redfirepearlgt
12-03-2014, 10:19 PM
^^^ Only knew him as two face. To be honest while I liked the old batman series as a kid I mainly watched it only to see cat woman and Bat Girl.