PDA

View Full Version : need to talk to a body and paint person asap

slow86fiveoh
11-21-2014, 07:52 PM
I took my coupe to my local carwash and i think they sprayed a wheel cleaner all over it, 2 days ago the car looked new now the passenger side looks like a old faded pickup truck

1baddlx
11-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Compliments of Blue Jay Car Wash! In Aberdeen , won't take anything to them after Marcus told me what happened

slow86fiveoh
11-21-2014, 09:23 PM
They are going to buff the car and wax it im just worried that damage was done to the finish and once the wax wears off ill be in the same boat

chris91
11-22-2014, 12:51 AM
I'd make sure they know what they are doing before you let them buff on it. Personally I would take it to someone you trust and make them pay the bill. If I lived close to you I'd take a look at it and get ya fixed up.

slow86fiveoh
11-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Well they are a full detail shop as well the guy that actually details cars said he has been buffing cars for 30 years. Im going pick it up this morning but im going to make them sign a written agreement that if the wax wears off and we are back to square one then they will be responsible for paying to have the painted. And dont . worry about trying to cheap out and buy parts i dont want to cheap anything on this car and i have another car full of parts, lol!