PDA

View Full Version : I have some of Vinny5oh's car parts for sale but can't post them! Help!

Holly
12-17-2014, 10:15 PM
I have some car things I need out of my garage that Vinny bought and never used. Can somebody shoot me a pm or let me know how to attach pictures, it won't let me! I have a brand new fuel line disconnect set (new in box), ARP Bolts and Studs (new in box), old Black and Decker Sheet Sander (cheap), and a whole drawer of different power tool attachments, which I assume are all for mustangs. Make me an offer on this stuff, I want it GONE!

Thanks! Holly

ps - I also have about 10 Vinny - In Memory Stickers I came across. Send me your email address is interest in any of the above and I'll email you a picture and a price.

:bigthumb

2Kblacksleeper
12-18-2014, 02:00 AM
How much for a few of the Vinny stickers?

2Kblacksleeper
12-18-2014, 02:03 AM
Your pm's are full.

draggin50
12-18-2014, 02:36 AM
Id like to have one of the stickers also.

Stangman
12-18-2014, 10:01 AM
Holly, you can send the pictures to me via email if you please and I can post them up for you.

stangman_77@yahoo.com

or

onebadmk8@gmail.com

I wouldnt mind having a couple more stickers as well :)

NXcoupe
12-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Holly, part of our hosting deal was that we stop hosting pics as it takes up too much disk space and would up the monthly bill a bunch. I'd like a vinny sticker as well.

mad max
12-19-2014, 10:24 AM
I would like a sticker too . could you email me and tell me where to send the money ? billymaxfield@yahoo.com

Holly
01-10-2015, 01:15 AM
I'm going to have to meet up with you guys to give you the stickers, I only have about 15 left. I was going to drop them at Mike's shop, but if you live in the New Richmond area, you can stop by and get one.

Does anybody have any tickets for the Cavalcade of Customs tomorrow night (Saturday, January 10) free, or discounted? I haven't been since the last year Vinny put his car in it, then he passed away 3 weeks later. I think I'm finally ready to go down and check it out again. If you do, shoot me a text, (513) 226-1082.

DeckerEnt
02-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Hey Holly. Next time I am out near you, I will let you know. I would love to get a Vinny sticker. The coupe is gone and would be honored to put one on the exped. Text me or Facebook me. Hugs.