PDA

View Full Version : 2015 SBZ T-shirts - ORDER NOW!!!!!

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 10:50 AM
We have several styles to choose from! We are going to try to work these through TeeSpring, shirts will only print if we meet the minimum order in the time allowed. Don't wait, order today!

Some notes:

- The New flaming horse design can be ordered in a heavy weight t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt and/or a hoodie. Only in black at this point. There is a pull-down on the order page where you can select what type of garment you want to buy.

- We set-up a 6 day order window to get the first 20 of the new flaming horse design ordered. Order from this one first (you'll see the countdown under each option.) You'll get yours before most everyone else.

- All the rest of the garments have a 20 day order window. If we don't order the minimum, the shirts won't be printed. Don't miss out, order today. Credit Card or PayPal is accepted. If the minimum is not met, your account will not be charged.

- The "Skinny Pedal" shirts (2 different designs) are in dark gray and short sleeve only.

- All garments are sent directly from TeeSpring to your mailing address. No one from SBZ is handling the orders or handing these out. No extras will be ordered, if you want one, buy now.

- If there is enough interest in other colors or styles we may move forward with that later. For now, what you see is what you can get.

Here is the link to order and see the designs: http://teespring.com/stores/stangbangerz

Did I mention BUY NOW? Don't get caught sleeping at the tree, order yours today! This may not come around again and we don't want you running around naked, order today or sooner!

bbfstanger
04-14-2015, 01:50 PM
can you post up what they look like?
im not interested in flaming horses.

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 02:04 PM
Click on the link, it will show all three options.

k062693w
04-14-2015, 02:25 PM
I really like the script shirts, But what's with the skinny pedal saying ???
Can we get them without that saying under it ???

Just wondering ...
Thanks

bbfstanger
04-14-2015, 02:39 PM
what happened to the one in the tshirt thread that was posted up?

k062693w
04-14-2015, 02:50 PM
I really like the script shirts, But what's with the skinny pedal saying ???
Can we get them without that saying under it ???

Just wondering ...
Thanks

Anyone ???

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Are you willing to buy 20 with just the script SBZ or have 19 others that want them this way?

k062693w
04-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Are you willing to buy 20 with just the script SBZ or have 19 others that want them this way?

Huh ???
I asked a simple question, A simple Yes or No would have worked ...

Sorry not trying to be an Ass, But The flaming horse is, Well just that ... And I think the skinny pedal saying is Dumb ...
Thanks for your concise and courteous response ... Looks like I won't be buying the 8 shirts I intended to when the ideas (Great ones BTW) were being tossed around ...
Good Luck ...
Thanks

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Wow - from "just wondering" to a full out attack? Way cool!

We tried to get a design released in time for the cruise. With this TeeSpring concept we could have a different shirt/design every couple of months. It boils down to assuring there are enough orders to be able to print. If only a few sign-up to buy the new designs then they won't be printed. Taking a concept from discussion to artwork/print ready can be a bit tedious. That's why we started with a couple of simple designs to at least get something moving.

If there is a concept that appeals to everyone, then we can concentrate on working that design through. Feel free to start a discussion for ideas and come up with a single or several solutions that everyone likes. I'll be more than glad to do the final print-ready artwork.

k062693w
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Wow - from "just wondering" to a full out attack? Way cool!
Not an Attack at all, Just responded in your asinine tone ... No I'm not going to order 20 shirts ... Talk About WOW !!!

We tried to get a design released in time for the cruise. With this TeeSpring concept we could have a different shirt/design every couple of months. It boils down to assuring there are enough orders to be able to print. If only a few sign-up to buy the new designs then they won't be printed.
So why only two basic designs ??? Flaming horse And Skinny pedal ???
Apparently nobody actually listened to the discussion thread about shirts ...

Taking a concept from discussion to artwork/print ready can be a bit tedious. That's why we started with a couple of simple designs to at least get something moving. LMFAO ... Tedious ???
Middle School Students design and have shirts printed, It's not Rocket Science !!!

If there is a concept that appeals to everyone, then we can concentrate on working that design through. Feel free to start a discussion for ideas and come up with a single or several solutions that everyone likes. I'll be more than glad to do the final print-ready artwork.
As said above, Apparently Nobody read the thread about shirts designs ... Or just didn't G.A.S. !!!

Like I said Good Luck ... I'll spend my money on something other than a Dumbass Flaming horse or Stupid Skinny pedal saying ...

86gt40
04-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Does ANY of the money go toward the site, maintenance and costs to run the site?

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Does ANY of the money go toward the site, maintenance and costs to run the site?

ALL proceeds above and beyond the cost of the garments goes directly to keep this site up and running. Good question!

Black Horse
04-14-2015, 05:46 PM
And so everyone, including Aaron knows, here is how these designs were made after reading and considering the responses in the t-shirt thread started by Craig:

The "flaming horse" design is a combination of the original SBZ flamed oval and the running pony suggested in the thread.

The "skinny pedal" saying is a loose quote of what Vinny told me a couple of times many years ago. I thought it might be something worth sharing.

Tried to keep it simple, tried to steer away from some of the old overused skulls and tribals yet still pay homage to the origins of this site. Now you know.

k062693w
04-14-2015, 05:59 PM
And so everyone, including Aaron knows, here is how these designs were made after reading and considering the responses in the t-shirt thread started by Craig:

The "flaming horse" design is a combination of the original SBZ flamed oval and the running pony suggested in the thread.

The "skinny pedal" saying is a loose quote of what Vinny told me a couple of times many years ago. I thought it might be something worth sharing.

Tried to keep it simple, tried to steer away from some of the old overused skulls and tribals yet still pay homage to the origins of this site. Now you know.

Thanks for admitting that you did the design you wanted ...
It was said No Flames, Skulls or Tribal by the many ... So go with a Flaming horse ...
And how is something Vinny's said to YOU relevant to anyone else ???
It's Not ...
Thanks Again for your honesty ...

Maximus
04-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Someone pissed in Aaron's oatmeal this morning.

k062693w
04-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Someone pissed in Aaron's oatmeal this morning.

Not at all Craig ...
Anyone that knows me knows I speak my mind ...
I'm sorry if people don't like the Truth or my opinion, It's the way I am ... Call me a Dick, AssHole or whatever but that's part of the problem in this country ...
Don't say anything to upset the flow ...
I'm going to speak up with my opinion wether it's Religion, Politics or a Piss Poor design on a t-Shit ...
And apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way, Seeing how they are just flying off the shelf ...
I just have the Balls to say something ...

- - - Updated - - -

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff282/k062693w/Mobile%20Uploads/Stangbangerzvert_zpss0nvknqe.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/k062693w/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Stangbangerzvert_zpss0nvknqe.jpg.html)

Maximus
04-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Thats fine, but there is always a better way to get your point across. Dave took the time to actually design something. Whether it was 2 minutes or 4 hours, he actually tried. Did you come up with a new design or take any time to design something? If so, please post it up.

Im not talking for Dave, but Im thinking that he wanted to get some NEW SBZ gear out there before the upcoming cruise in, and he did that. So cut the guy some slack, show us your design and then STFU. :flipoff::lol::lol:

:)

k062693w
04-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Thats fine, but there is always a better way to get your point across. Dave took the time to actually design something. Whether it was 2 minutes or 4 hours, he actually tried. Did you come up with a new design or take any time to design something? If so, please post it up.

Im not talking for Dave, but Im thinking that he wanted to get some NEW SBZ gear out there before the upcoming cruise in, and he did that. So cut the guy some slack, show us your design and then STFU. :flipoff::lol::lol:

:)

Read post #4 (my question) and post #7 (his Smartass reply) ...
Talk to me like a Dick and you'll get the same I'm return !!! :flipoff:
There were multiple threads about designs and some good ones posted, But instead of posting a couple ideas, He decided to run with his own ideas ... :tard:
Had I been asked to design something, I would have ... But the last that was said, Was that Mike was going to get with Dave to come up with some ideas ...
Not Dave is going to do a design and go ahead with whatever he comes up with ...
Like I said it's not Rocket Science ...

By The way Craig ... How many Flaming Horse shirts did you purchase ??? LMFAO

I would rather just give Mike or Cam $50 to help the board than Sport that Design ...
I'll shut up now ... LOL

Maximus
04-14-2015, 08:37 PM
I thought we all liked the flaming unicorn?:lol:

k062693w
04-14-2015, 08:45 PM
I thought we all liked the flaming unicorn?:lol:http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad207/amegrimm/rainbow.png (http://s936.photobucket.com/user/amegrimm/media/rainbow.png.html)

NXcoupe
04-15-2015, 11:57 AM
So Dave, lets get some different designs like the ones pointed out in the other T shirt thread if you have some time. And if you can use the old sbz logo from the last shirt some people like that as well. I think if we put enough out there, one will take root. Aaron is very active on the board and is trying to help out, Dave is active and trying to get this started, without any charges to the site. I appreciate it, and I hope we can all be civil to each other and get this done. This is a message board and we all make it what it is or isn't. Let's move forward and get some shirts out there! Thanks. I like the vert, I like the logos you did dave, but lose the saying on a couple of them. I'm not sure how that Tshirt site works, but let me know in pm or call me.

NXcoupe
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM
I ordered 3 shirts. I like the one with the skinny pedal logo, I remember Vinny saying that too.

Blkcobra01
04-15-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm just going to say I'd be in if the designs from the other thread were used don't care for either design that's available now.

rtvickers
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
I'm In for one with the 10 commandments. Of coarse.

k062693w
04-15-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm In for one with the 10 commandments. Of coarse.

Maybe that's the one I'll wear to the cruise in !!! :lol:

rtvickers
04-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Maybe that's the one I'll wear to the cruise in !!! :lol:

That's it, rub it in.

pegasus
04-20-2015, 11:30 PM
God dammit, I hope it still open in the morning

4n_eatr
04-21-2015, 12:31 PM
I'd be in for the 10 commandments or the skull and wrenches/pistons. I don't mind the front logo of the current ones but anything will be cool.

Yellow98Cobra
04-21-2015, 06:13 PM
I'd be in for the 10 commandments or the skull and wrenches/pistons. I don't mind the front logo of the current ones but anything will be cool.

I am with him

draggin50
04-21-2015, 11:53 PM
I never bought a 10 Commandments shirt so I'd be up for one of those also.

I like the ones I bought last time also but Im not real picky.