PDA

View Full Version : Why all of a sudden do ppl find the Confederate flag offensive?

1baddlx
07-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Gay ppl can marry each other but you can't fly your confederate flag because it's offensive? ??wtf

Rick93coupe
07-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Because the liberal media says so.

k062693w
07-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Because some people with Warped, Twisted, Delusional Minds feel that Two Guys Butt Fucking are less offensive than a Flag that was to be the Banner of States Succession ...

The Stars and Bars is only Considered a sign of Slavery by RACISTS that feel everyone else is Racist ...
And it doesn't help that we have one of the Biggest Racist Race Baiters occupying the White House ...
Fucked Up Times we are Living in, And the way it's going will only get worse ...

mustang8998
07-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Because the liberal media says so.

/THREAD.

slow86fiveoh
07-05-2015, 07:58 PM
It's a big crock of crap, hell they even took the dukes of hazard off the air because of the general lee

CNTLOSE
07-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Because people do not know history. Hell the flag labeled as the confederate flag is not even the confederate flag...it is the Tennessee battle flag.

draggin50
07-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Amazon has the General Lee 1:18 scale for $2200!!! Shouldve kept all of mine!!!

Blkcobra01
07-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Because some people with Warped, Twisted, Delusional Minds feel that Two Guys Butt Fucking are less offensive than a Flag that was to be the Banner of States Succession ...

The Stars and Bars is only Considered a sign of Slavery by RACISTS that feel everyone else is Racist ...
And it doesn't help that we have one of the Biggest Racist Race Baiters occupying the White House ...
Fucked Up Times we are Living in, And the way it's going will only get worse ...

This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefcake
07-09-2015, 11:52 AM
it's friggin ridiculous, I am so sick of all the crap you read in the media, all the rainbow facebook pics, etc..

04 Venom
07-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Frankly I couldn't care less.

1baddlx
07-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Frankly I couldn't care less.

Then why post in this thread?

Blkcobra01
07-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Cause Libertards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

draggin50
07-10-2015, 12:42 AM
Im all for peoples freedoms. But don't judge something just because it doesn't fit your lifestyle. If they want to be gay, let em. Don't push it on me or my family. Don't like Christianity, fine that's your choice. Don't like a flag? Deal with it. Grow up and quit crying like a damn baby. Black, white, gay, lesbian, atheist, I don't give a shit. I can be your friend no matter what until you act like a fool, steal, or rob from me, or push drugs on my family. I have many friends that I don't agree with their lifestyle but until it affects me, I don't care.

There are a lot of things I don't like in life. If you want to drive a Chevy, it wont offend me. Many people fought for our freedoms for very few liberals to take them away.

k062693w
07-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Im all for peoples freedoms. But don't judge something just because it doesn't fit your lifestyle. If they want to be gay, let em. Don't push it on me or my family. Don't like Christianity, fine that's your choice. Don't like a flag? Deal with it. Grow up and quit crying like a damn baby. Black, white, gay, lesbian, atheist, I don't give a shit. I can be your friend no matter what until you act like a fool, steal, or rob from me, or push drugs on my family. I have many friends that I don't agree with their lifestyle but until it affects me, I don't care.

There are a lot of things I don't like in life. If you want to drive a Chevy, it wont offend me. Many people fought for our freedoms for very few liberals to take them away.

^^^ This !!!

04 Venom
07-10-2015, 10:34 AM

The vote by the South Carolina legislature does not affect your right to fly whatever flag you want on your property.

k062693w
07-10-2015, 10:50 AM
The vote by the South Carolina legislature does not affect your right to fly whatever flag you want on your property.

The State Capital is a Public Building, Therefore the flag being flown there should have been a Public vote and not done by a bunch of Crooks !!!

Rick93coupe
07-10-2015, 11:45 AM
The State Capital is a Public Building, Therefore the flag being flown there should have been a Public vote and not done by a bunch of Crooks !!!

I agree

draggin50
07-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Is all about principal.

The public didn't vote it out, it was the politicians (crooks). Same as the Supreme Court rulings for state rights. Since when do they know what is best for each state and make rulings as such. If that state wants gay rights, let the people vote for it. Majority wins. They do it for marijuana. Hell now they are trying to remove the 10 commandments at the Oklahoma Capital building. When is it going to end? Some whiney ass bitch is offended by the 10 Commandments??? Don't read them. Walk on by.

If the gay flag offends me, I don't whine and cry about it. Its those peoples rights. But just because the confederate battle flag doesn't agree with someones life style, they bitch and whine until its removed. Whats good for one is good for all. Its freedom and they are slowly taking it away.

04 Venom
07-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Is all about principal.

The public didn't vote it out, it was the politicians (crooks). Same as the Supreme Court rulings for state rights.

Not really.

If they SC legislature had voted to keep the flag, there wouldn't be any of these posts complaining of politicians voting on the issue. Also, there is no provision for public referendums in SC.

Did these politicians inherit the job or did someone vote for them?

mustang8998
07-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Not really.

If they SC legislature had voted to keep the flag, there wouldn't be any of these posts complaining of politicians voting on the issue. Also, there is no provision for public referendums in SC.

Did these politicians inherit the job or did someone vote for them?

This, stands true.

Public opinions, were leaning toward keeping the flag, but we all know how polling works. Doesn't mean a referendum would have went the same way,

timdsellers
07-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Its because certain people like to go after easy "token" targets and blame it for what some asshole did in his own free will. I mean of course its the rebel flag that caused that idiot racist asshole to kill those people in that church, right? FUCKING STUPID. Its ridiculous that they wasted all that time on a flag instead of something useful like MENTAL HEALTH reform. Im surprised they didnt try to roll ANOTHER gun law in while at it. I will never understand how these people do not get the fact that gun laws affect NOONE but law ABIDING citizens. If I am hell bent on killing a bunch of people(which last time I checked, is illegal in itself already), I wouldnt be willing though to illegally purchase or steal a gun????WTF!!!!! The flag ban along with the gunlaws are just here to appease people who seemingly cant hold a rational thought. All this stupid business just takes away from the root of the problem. Crazy fucking people kill people. Thats it. Its not the flag or the devil made me do it. The key is mental health reform.

04 Venom
07-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Its because certain people like to go after easy "token" targets and blame it for what some asshole did in his own free will. I mean of course its the rebel flag that caused that idiot racist asshole to kill those people in that church, right? FUCKING STUPID. Its ridiculous that they wasted all that time on a flag instead of something useful like MENTAL HEALTH reform. Im surprised they didnt try to roll ANOTHER gun law in while at it. I will never understand how these people do not get the fact that gun laws affect NOONE but law ABIDING citizens. If I am hell bent on killing a bunch of people(which last time I checked, is illegal in itself already), I wouldnt be willing though to illegally purchase or steal a gun????WTF!!!!! The flag ban along with the gunlaws are just here to appease people who seemingly cant hold a rational thought. All this stupid business just takes away from the root of the problem. Crazy fucking people kill people. Thats it. Its not the flag or the devil made me do it. The key is mental health reform.

We have a lot more crazy people than other countries.

Mista Bone
07-12-2015, 02:12 PM
FBI messed up, the killer filed the paperwork but they missed a red flag answer on the form.

timdsellers
07-12-2015, 10:24 PM
He would have gotten a gun one way or another. He decided to kill a bunch of people. There is no background check for that. People are shocked that it is that simple but it just is.