PDA

View Full Version : Road America October 3-4, 2015

Feffman
08-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s 6th Annual ”Cheese Heads On Track” track weekend October 3rd & 4th at Road America in stunning Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin is, as usual, filling fast. The event is already 70% full.

Registration for Road America is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below.

On Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Mail In Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Don’t hesitate to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com with questions about our Road America weekend, or any MVP track event.

Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road America.

Feff

k062693w
08-18-2015, 12:43 AM
SPAM ???

86gt40
08-18-2015, 07:08 AM
Grew up 30 mins from there. Been on that track a million times

k062693w
08-18-2015, 08:29 AM
Grew up 30 mins from there. Been on that track a million times

I might buy Hundreds, But Millions Really ??? LMFAO

redfirepearlgt
08-18-2015, 10:39 AM
SPAM ???

Yip...SPAM!

IWRBB
08-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Why would you consider this spam? He's a registered member posting info on how to attend an upcoming road racing event in the road racing forum.

redfirepearlgt
08-18-2015, 11:40 AM
Okay so he only comes on the site to promote only his business. 6-8 posts revolve solely around generating revenue. If it were in a VENDOR format such as others in the way they use the VENDOR section for such purposes I would not consider it as such. Since SPAM is not fitting by definition I would then refer to it as junk mail.

86gt40
08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
I might buy Hundreds, But Millions Really ??? LMFAO

Ok aaron you win. Maybe a hundred times.

k062693w
08-18-2015, 12:36 PM
Why would you consider this spam? He's a registered member posting info on how to attend an upcoming road racing event in the road racing forum.

Because all he posts is SPAM ...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so he only comes on the site to promote only his business. 6-8 posts revolve solely around generating revenue. If it were in a VENDOR format such as others in the way they use the VENDOR section for such purposes I would not consider it as such. Since SPAM is not fitting by definition I would then refer to it as junk mail.

Can you explain this to IWRBB ??? He apparently doesn't understand ...

k062693w
08-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Ok aaron you win. Maybe a hundred times.

Just keeping it Realz !!! LMFAO

IWRBB
08-18-2015, 02:27 PM

How about looking at it from another perspective. Say someone was thinking about getting into some open track racing but didn't know where to begin. What tracks? When? Having someone post details of when, where and how to sign up would be useful info. It's not like this one post in a dusty corner of SBZ is eating up massive server resources. Since (most) everyone here loves to drag race exclusively and generally considers turning the left or right wheel to be blasphemy, I'm certainly not surprised at the posts so far.

k062693w
08-18-2015, 02:34 PM
How about looking at it from another perspective. Say someone was thinking about getting into some open track racing but didn't know where to begin. What tracks? When? Having someone post details of when, where and how to sign up would be useful info. It's not like this one post in a dusty corner of SBZ is eating up massive server resources. Since (most) everyone here loves to drag race exclusively and generally considers turning the left or right wheel to be blasphemy, I'm certainly not surprised at the posts so far.

Nope ... You're Wrong ...
It's Spam ...

redfirepearlgt
08-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Nope ... You're Wrong ...
It's Spam ...

Yip! I'm now back to calling it SPAM. Want to road race and don't know where to start? Google Road Race.

k062693w
08-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Yip! I'm now back to calling it SPAM. Want to road race and don't know where to start? Google Road Race.

Perxactly ...

S281SC
08-18-2015, 07:13 PM
I think the fact that he is not responding in defense of his post speaks volumes.

Black Horse
09-02-2015, 10:38 AM
What the heck are you whiners doing in the Corner Carving section anyway? Feff is a good dude, doesn't live local and does a lot to promote safe high speed driving events. I would be willing to bet that MVP doesn't make hardly any profit on these events, it more of a service announcement.

You want to learn how to road race? nasaproracing.com Want to learn how to drive on a road race track (there is a difference)? MVPtracktime.com 1010thsmotorsports.com are a few of my personal favorites.

k062693w
09-02-2015, 10:59 AM
^^^ It must involve Skulls, Flaming Horses and Tribal !!! :lol:

Black Horse
09-02-2015, 03:00 PM
^^^ It must involve Skulls, Flaming Horses and Tribal !!! :lol:

Like a fart Aaron...just let it go.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gtpRgW6goE

k062693w
09-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Like a fart Aaron...just let it go.....

Letting it out slowly feels much better !!! :lol:

Feffman
10-18-2015, 08:59 PM
What the heck are you whiners doing in the Corner Carving section anyway? Feff is a good dude, doesn't live local and does a lot to promote safe high speed driving events. I would be willing to bet that MVP doesn't make hardly any profit on these events, it more of a service announcement.

You want to learn how to road race? nasaproracing.com Want to learn how to drive on a road race track (there is a difference)? MVPtracktime.com 1010thsmotorsports.com are a few of my personal favorites.

Thanks for the kind words about MVP.

Feff

vertigo
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Has anyone besides 86gt40 actually done any road course stuff? It's actually a blast. Once upon a time I was a 2-time Porsche loser, I mean owner, (thanks for having your lawyer get those, Jeni, you bitch) and got involved with PCA. Led to autocross, and some track days at Sebring and Daytona. While it takes some skill to get a nose-heavy car down a drag strip, the dudes that usually play on curves can effing DRIVE! I was not one of those guys. Still a lot of fun. You Terminator guys would probably eat that shit up.

Mista Bone
10-19-2015, 03:55 PM
No racing budget to even think about W2W racing, but I build transmissions for SCCA racers.

2015 Runoffs, F Prod, Kevin Ruck for the NASCAR style finish, is a customer of mine.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12011380_10206659080427433_2004785772269380021_n.j pg?oh=7cfb4508a7f977ce9fb7a59054d6cc68&oe=56C3DA87

Black Horse
10-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Has anyone besides 86gt40 actually done any road course stuff? It's actually a blast. Once upon a time I was a 2-time Porsche loser, I mean owner, (thanks for having your lawyer get those, Jeni, you bitch) and got involved with PCA. Led to autocross, and some track days at Sebring and Daytona. While it takes some skill to get a nose-heavy car down a drag strip, the dudes that usually play on curves can effing DRIVE! I was not one of those guys. Still a lot of fun. You Terminator guys would probably eat that shit up.

I've raced American Iron for many years with my '95 Cobra R. Took a couple of years away from full-on, still try to make a few track events each year to keep the cobwebs off. Its like a hit from a crack pipe. Once you do it, other forms of racing just don't compare. Great thing about many events is if you want to learn, they'll put an instructor in your car with you and slowly get you dialed in. You will be amazed at how slow the driver is and how well even a shitbox with no mods can handle. You don't need to start with anything race prepped. Just show up with your daily driver and go from there! It is ALL about the nut that holds the wheel!

vertigo
10-20-2015, 09:49 AM
I've raced American Iron for many years with my '95 Cobra R. Took a couple of years away from full-on, still try to make a few track events each year to keep the cobwebs off. Its like a hit from a crack pipe. Once you do it, other forms of racing just don't compare. Great thing about many events is if you want to learn, they'll put an instructor in your car with you and slowly get you dialed in. You will be amazed at how slow the driver is and how well even a shitbox with no mods can handle. You don't need to start with anything race prepped. Just show up with your daily driver and go from there! It is ALL about the nut that holds the wheel!
Agreed! The first autox I attended in the 951, was won by a guy in a bone stock Neon. Dude had zero fear and knew how to toss his car around. Tami will probably try this vintage road stuff out once I finish her Midget.