PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Green KY, NMRA World Finals

NXcoupe
10-04-2015, 08:54 AM
I finally made it down for the event this year. It was rainy but has still been a bunch of fun. I've seen Rick B., Chad E., Ryan, Cameron, Phil Hines and a bunch of others here. If you've never been it is definitely worth the trip! Wife and I got to meet Boosted GT. I'm racing my 12 GT down here, but haven't gotten a pass in yet due to rain. Today is supposed to be beautiful today. My gt had a missfire code that was driving me nuts, and I fixed it in the jim beam distillery parking lot. Lol. It was a brand new sparkplug that was defective. Long story but I was pulling codez driving down the expressway and had swapped plugs between 4 and 1, miss followed the plug. It's fixed and runs great now. Can't wait to run true street today!

SN95N/A
10-04-2015, 10:18 AM
He'll yeah mike good luck

redfirepearlgt
10-04-2015, 12:42 PM
knock it out of the park! Gordon should be down there somewhere if he does what he says he was going to do which was drive down this morning. i was planning to come down for the weekend but other unknown events stopped me from doing so. The weather being a repeat of my trip there last year on Saturday was another reason. Froze down there last season. BG is a great time. Enjoy!

cstreu1026
10-05-2015, 12:30 AM
What a long long weekend to make 2 passes. I backed the truck in to the driveway about 12:15.

egbertnr
10-05-2015, 02:16 PM
I was down there on Saturday, was fun looking around but would have liked to seen more racing, but nothing you could do about the weather.