PDA

View Full Version : Auto stores offer reward cards like everyone else right

Rick93coupe
11-25-2015, 02:13 AM
So I pretty much use Oreillys for everything, my closest options are them or Autozone and I don't know why but I just don't like the AZ atmosphere for some reason. So I after a year or so I asked about my rewards points the other day at O'Ry's and I've earned two $5 off coupons for my last $300.00 in purchases. I see a commercial the other day that Autozone has a reward program that gives you $20.00 for every hundred dollars you spend, (spend $20 5 times and get $20).

From a value standpoint, I think I'm going to start making my purchases over there. You can't really beat them giving you money back on purchases you were going to make anyway. This is the same reason I buy gas from speedway most of the time. Every once in a while, I get $25.00 in free gas or in store purchases for stuff I was going to buy anyway. Spend $300 to get $10, or spend $100 to get $20, that's pretty easy math. What do you guys think?

draggin50
11-25-2015, 02:16 AM
I only shop at Autozone for that reason. I've saved probably $500 in the last few years there. Plus I have a long time friend that always hooks me up.

86gt40
11-25-2015, 06:46 AM
Rick I have a commercial account at oriellys. I get anywhere from 20.00 to 100.00 a month back at oriellys. Depending on time of year, how I feel and the weather. Maybe see about Changing yours to commercial.? You easily could with your business. Last year I had a real good month, did 2 motors from there etc, and got 400.00 back... just my experience.

Mista Bone
11-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Autozone for oil and filters, O'Reily's for electrical parts such as starter/alternator/distributor.